Glock Talk banner

Possible scenario question?

2094 2
Reposted here per viper144...thanks!

If this has been answered in another post, please forgive me...but, since I frequently need to go in stores that have "no weapons allowed" stickers on the outside, I had to ask.
(I know I can still CCW in there if it's only just a sticker on the window with a circle and line across a gun--and I know that, if for some terrible lack of concealment on my part, they find out that I'm armed they can ask me to put my weapon back in my car.)

Ok, purely hypothetical, but...

1) Let's say I'm carrying inside such a store (i.e. BabysRUs, ToysRUs, IKEA, etc.)

2) BG enters the store firing and I feel the need to draw/use my weapon to protect my family, others, or myself.

3) BG is consequently arrested by police or BG threat removed. However, store management now knows that have a weapon on me.

4) What happens to me, even if I re-holster and conceal (and/or happen to be able to leave the scene with my family)? Am I at the "mercy" of the store owners or LE at that point?:dunno:

Again, totally hypothetical...maybe there's no definitive answer either since it might depend on the context of the situation.