Possible disabled vet discount(non-retired)

Discussion in 'The US Marine Corps Forum' started by wje1, Mar 31, 2010.

1. wje1

wje1

<table id="post15039576" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_15039576" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(140, 115, 90);">I emailed Budsgunshop.com law enforcement section and asked if they gave discounts to disabled vets they told me to send in my credentials (VA card front and back stating that I was service connected) I emailed this to them and one day later I get an email from buds policesupply saying that my credentials had been validated and I now qualify for the discounts.

Semper Fi my brothers:cool:

There is a link to the law enforcement section on Buds main page.
    <!-- / message --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(140, 115, 90) rgb(140, 115, 90); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> [​IMG] <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> [​IMG] </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(140, 115, 90) rgb(140, 115, 90) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> [​IMG] [​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table>