close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Positive Result!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by wingz, Mar 19, 2006.

1. wingz

wingz speed not power

To all BOG sirs,

Thanks for the advices, they proved effective. I went to the range and had some target shooting with my combat 9mm tanfoglio. it sticked to me; of what all of you guys adviced me regarding proper basic shooting and i'm very pleased with the positive result. i shot halfway between the 7 and 10 yard mark and aimed for the com using an idpa target and 50 fmj range ammos. i also noted how my hand flinched just like sir eye cutter had told me' and i'm hoping to patch a solution for that. i attached a picture of the target and hope you guys can advice me more for a much better result. thanks

wingz ;z

2. wingz

wingz speed not power

3. pogie45

pogie45

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

ano nga ba pinayo ko sa iyo??? hehehe!

mag double plug ka. Wear Ear plugs and Ear muffs. The loud report may be causing you to jerk the trigger and cause an involuntary death grip.

Relax lang hawak, 70% support hand - 30% dominant hand, para yung trigger finger mo smooth and fast ang pagkalabit.

at ang pinaka importanteng payo mabibigay ko sa iyo ay:

"There is no such thing as a double tap!"

Yung 2 shots with only 1 sight picture!

Kumakalabit ka na for the 2nd shot, hindi mo na alam nasaan yung front sight/muzzle in relation to the target. Guilty rin ako diyan.

Make sure you see the front sight jump up and then settle down where you're aiming at and within the rear sight notch each and every time you pull the trigger.

the more you practice, the faster you can bring back the pistol on target, the faster you can shoot. the faster the sequence will become. that is the real meaning of the double tap.

5. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

wings

when was the pic taken? sa armscor mcs yan noh? i was there the whole afternoon yesterday.

6. wingz

wingz speed not power

positive sir, mga 11 am ako ngpunta don. 3 lang kami sa loob ng range that time. out ako ng past 12 pm.

7. wingz

wingz speed not power

good day sir, since you addresssed my first target picture ( from "aiming for the head" thread ); as a result of classic flinching, i made it a point to give the thing a remedy next time i went to the range. the problem i noticed was the anticipation of the next shot. i flinched 4 or 5 times but it was all noted. more practice better suits this case. thanks again sir.;a

wingz

8. wingz

wingz speed not power

thanks bro, very nice site. this will help a lot.