GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,372 Posts
would not hurt my feelings if portland slid off into the ocean like a big turd off of teflon

Reactions: slackercruster

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I mentioned this in a thread on Coptalk.

I think I see what he’s doing.

He is banning every less lethal tool the cops have.

This will embolden the Rioters. They know they can taunt, throw **** up to and including Molotov cocktails. They can barricade buildings, with cops inside and set the buildings on fire.

As aggressive and confident as the rioters are getting, they are going to mass an attack on the cops.

By then, the cops will be terribly outnumbered and their only option left will be deadly force.

A handful of rioters will get killed.

Antifa has a bunch of hero martyrs.

The mayor can show the cops are completely out of control by killing innocent protestors.

The media has a field day.

The DA gets to indict a bunch of cops for murder.

He has no problem with a few of these useful idiots getting killed for the long term upside.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I mentioned this in a thread on Coptalk.
I think I see what he’s doing.
He is banning every less lethal tool the cops have.
*Well stated post all of it.
*Just the fact that they play games with the lives of our LE officers is criminal. These politicians need to be held accountable now. The citizens need to wakeup and support those that have answered the call of duty. The fact the media has not reported the violence is alarming. These are not peaceful protests. It is going to spread and this time they are not going away. It will come to head with this election if we have one and there will be chaos. Protect the ones you love and wake up America! It is going to get very ugly.

Reactions: Sgt127

·
Premium Member
9,003 Posts
That's a POS joke of mayor in a T totally f'ed up city of short bus window lickers .
Sorry the police officers and good citizens have to be in the middle of this **** show.drama feast.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's a POS joke of mayor in a T totally f'ed up city of short bus window lickers .
Sorry the police officers and good citizens have to be in the middle of this **** show.drama feast.
I agree. At first I thought just let them fall into the ocean like others. But the good citizens and LE do not need to be abandoned. There has been over 100 days of violence. The rule of law needs to be supported and the anarchy needs to stop. No matter what side you are on this needs to stop. I do not know why it is allowed to escalate unless the powers to be want bloodshed.
*Something does not add up here. Is there that many marxist and antifa supporters in Portland and Seattle that want their city to fall? It just does not add up for me. I am missing something!!?? Nobody has given me a good answer why this is supported in Portland.

Reactions: rfd339

·
Premium Member
9,003 Posts
I agree. At first I thought just let them fall into the ocean like others. But the good citizens and LE do not need to be abandoned. There has been over 100 days of violence. The rule of law needs to be supported and the anarchy needs to stop. No matter what side you are on this needs to stop. I do not know why it is allowed to escalate unless the powers to be want bloodshed.
*Something does not add up here. Is there that many marxist and antifa supporters in Portland and Seattle that want their city to fall? It just does not add up for me. I am missing something!!?? Nobody has given me a good answer why this is supported in Portland.
The city's let this monster out to disrupt the president's election and efforts and mostly to show resistance against the 2016 election. They let this monster get out of control and really now can't stop it because it will turn on them or the other hand make them look like fools of leadership...to late, lol
So now they gotta go with them or get bit by them.
Just my two pennies of thought.

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Portland enjoys income from taxing employees of Nike, headquarters in a Portland suburb named Beaverton. As long as Nike is still there, Portland would still have income.

If Nike moves, they will be hurting, income wise.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,311 Posts
I’m sure the feds in Portland will “take that under advisement”. Piss ant leftist mayors don’t dictate federal policy, particularly under this President.

Reactions: wprebeck

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
What is it with Portland residents that they allow this rioting that is approaching 4 months straight? At what point (if any) will they say, "That's it. We've had enough." Then go in and do what the cops are supposed to do...bring back peace and quiet.

The method used? When the leaders of these rioting groups are grabbed off the streets by patriots and they disappear forever the rioting will end.

If the cowardly residents of Portland don't want to retake their city then let it burn down. Some tax payers will move away, some businesses will move to other states, no one will move to Portland and the tax base will dry up. Portland will then become a ghetto like Newark, Detroit and Watts.

Reactions: 9XX19mm
21 - 34 of 34 Posts