close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portable DVD Player F/S

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Spongebob, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Spongebob

Spongebob

2. CrownRoyal55

CrownRoyal55

3. Spongebob

Spongebob

Always consider trades,not really lookin for anything in perticular cept for a ARFX stock for the M-4 but feel free to email me any trades you have in mind.Thanks

4. CrownRoyal55

CrownRoyal55

I went back to the previous post and inserted the link. Let me know.
    -CR55

5. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns got ammo?

6. Spongebob

Spongebob

Sorry im not setup with paypal.

7. Spongebob

Spongebob

Decided to post some pics,the case shown comes with it as well as Die Another Day DVD.

8. Spongebob

Spongebob

BTT,120.00 shipped.

9. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

What is the battery life when fully charged ??

Would you cross ship ??

thanks

10. Spongebob

Spongebob

Battery will last 2 and half to 3 hours per charge and takes about 2 hrs to recharge.Dont know what you mean by cross ship though.I usually ship USPS priority mail with tracking and insurance.

11. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Sorry about that.. ;e

I meant since you do not take paypal if I was to send you a postal m.o. or check by priority also would you send same time I send ???

I have heatware and ebay refs if that helps ???

:)

12. Spongebob

Spongebob

Actually i just did that,i traded an air rifle for some knives and we shipped same time.I dont see any problem,if you decide you want it email me your # so we can set it up.Also im checking into getting a paypal account now so ill let you know how that works out.Thanks.

13. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Sounds good..
    I am going to bestbuy this morning to get a hands on look to make sure it is what I want..
    My only concern is how does it adjust for widescreen dvds ,does it distort the picture ??

I will get back to ya this afternoon with a answer.

Jim

EDIT 10/11/03

Ofcourse the BB here did not have any demos in the store....;g

And you have a private message....

EDIT 10/13/03.....SPONGE WHERE ARE YA ????

;d

14. Spongebob

Spongebob

Sorry while block sender'ing my hundreds of spams i accidentaly blocked the glock talk and dont know how to change it back.Email again and i will try and find in my trash folder or if anyone knows how to unblock sender in outlook express 6 plz let me know.

15. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

I do not use outlook so I have no idea how to change that....;g

My only concern here was playing a widescreen dvd in that...does it work or does it get distorted ???
    It might be a stupid question but ....;g

thanks...;f

16. Spongebob

Spongebob

Good question indeed,i just got back from wally world with Matrix Reloaded in widescreen so i will pop it in and see what happens.BRB.

Well reloaded is fullscreen so i put the original Matrix in and other than using only half the screen it perfectly clear,just like on a reg tv only dif is smaller viewing area and some widescreen are in dif ratio,Matrix is horible they take half the screen but some widescreen movies are not that bad just a small bit on top and bottom those i dont mind.I never understood the appeal of widescreen,i mean if you pay good money for a big tv you want to use all of it am i right.Ever notice in the Matrix when Neo and Triny are having a shootout with the guards in the building where they rescue Morpheus Neo is running and shooting two sub machine guns with small mags like in and MP5 or something but rifle shells are hitting the ground?

17. reptiman

reptiman Go Ducks

This is why some people (myself included) prefer widescreen: http://dvd.ign.com/news/16377.html?fromint=1

18. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Thanks for testing that out for me but I think as good as this deal is I am going to hold out and save up for a widescreen model..

Thanks again

:)

19. Spongebob

Spongebob

I like the picture comparison i didnt know that cut that much out of some movies but its still a trade off im willing to live with.Ill sacrifice not seeing someones shoulder for my full screen.Now when i get a giant tv im sure ill switch to widescreen but who knows when that will be.My best friend just got a 42" tv thats just a pannel i think its called plasma but its the shape of a movie screen ill bet it plays widescreen movies well,im going to call him and ask him to play one and see if he still hase the black lines on top and bottom.

No prob lasermax i had desided if you didnt want it i was going to keep it anyway,we have DVD players in every room of the house so i might as well put this one in my bathroom.I was thinking of a drop down pannel in the wall that hides the player and dropes down right in front of the toilet.What man wouldnt like to watch movies on the can.I make a prototype then patent it and then the milions just roll on in.....yahooooooo

20. LaserMax30

LaserMax30 Guest

Thats the attiude ..... ;a

How classy a dvd player in the head...marth stewart eat your heart out...;e