Weirdness in the microwave tonight. Pulled out a bag of popcorn and threw it in. Everything went fine for a minute or so, then the entire bag was started arcing and sparking! I immediately stopped it with no issues (altho it made me glad for the fire extinguisher I have mounted in the kitchen!) My assumption is that there is metal in the bag somewhere, but I would have thought it would start sparking immediately if that were the case. Cooked up another bag just fiiine though...I wonder if the microwave is on its last leg and dangerous, or if I just got some weirdness in the popcorn. Might have to take the bag apart and see whats up. Strange days....lol.