close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Poor selection locally!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by trlcavscout, Jan 12, 2010.

1. trlcavscout

trlcavscout

So I havent been on here much for a few months, but I have been looking for a G19 or 2 at shops around here. If they have any they are plain gen 3 for a ridiculous price. Then I come on here and see RTF G19? I didnt know they had them, in fact the gun store today told me it was only on G17 and G22. And I also see the new Gen4 with changeable back starps? I didnt see any of them around here. I cant believe the selection in gun stores around here, not just Glocks but everything.

2. blinddog

blinddog

Ask them if they can special order for you or if theyt will do a transfer and order them yourself from Top Glock or somplace. But check close on what they want to do that, cost is normally fifteen to twenty five bucks but a dealer can charge what ever they can get since that is the only profit the will make and some dealers will not do it because the lose a bit on profit, especially if they price as high as you indicated. A new in box G-19 should run arounf 500 to 550 bucks

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010

3. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

if there is a LEO glock dealer in your area they should have a nice selection of different models.

4. voyager4520

voyager4520

I haven't been there, but Neve's Uniform in Denver is listed as a Glock Blue Label Dealer. It's listed on the Glock Blue Label Dealer list as being at 5120 Osage St., Suite 200. Phone# 303-455-7000. I don't know anything about them other than that. They might only do business with LE customers, so I'd give them a call first.

Same here in Pueblo, pretty poor selection though I have seen RTF2 G22s and G17s here. Even Colorado Springs has a poor selection.

5. Larry V

Larry V

The Gunshops in Cleveland area said that the 19 and 23 RTF2's will not be available until April. I told them I would buy it on Glockmeister tomorrow. They are out of touch