close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pool Cue (Lucasi) GREAT DEAL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Singlemalt, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

2. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar

3. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

4. TexasGlock23

1st or 2nd Gen.? More specs please. Any knicks, wear, etc.? What Lucasi? Is it warped? Asking because I have bought one from a member before and got screwed. Not a member here, the cue was junk.

5. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

Well, the Lucasi model is e21 as I understand it and not sure if that is 1st gen or 2nd.

Now, the Predator 314 shaft was the 1st design of that shaft. I ordered that shaft (standard 12.75mm) with a moori layered tip. The tip is pretty much down and needs replacing.

The shaft that came with the cue has maybe 20 games on it. I had it turned down by a local cue man to 12.75mm as well, it is extremely clean.

The Predator shaft has the typical darkness you see develop on cues when many games accumulate. It still has a very solid hit, tight fit and straight as can be. There is one small nic in that shaft but it never was an issue with me.

The J&J jump/break is black and a fairly standard jump/break cue. I have a bit harder tip on this one for the breaks and the tip has quite a bit of life left on it. If my memory is correct I went 18.5 oz on this cue.

The cue case included is a standard black, attached pouch for accessories and holds 2 butts, 4 shafts.

6. TexasGlock23

Sounds like a nice set up. Take actual pics of the whole set and send them to me asap and maybe we can work something out.