GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 80% came today. Slight misalignment of the lockingblock-triggerpin hole. Nevertheless, mildly brutish force saved the day. I had to shave down the front rails. Anyway, here is it, with an Advantage Arms .22LR upper. Fired just 10 shots and no problems.
22glock1.jpeg
22glock2.jpeg

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,527 Posts
Nice build, how long did it take to assemble?

Reactions: Rajeev

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great. I'll probably do this for my next glock.
If you're going to buy parts individually, you do not need G26 slide lock leaf spring. It comes with a coil spring like the newer Glocks. You don't need a first pin either. And the G26 locking block is not used, like the other P80s.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Been considering doing a P80 mated with a .22 slide. The AR project went really well, and the pistols are even easier to complete but require fitting adjustments.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been considering doing a P80 mated with a .22 slide. The AR project went really well, and the pistols are even easier to complete but require fitting adjustments.
I have a mini mill, but I'm hesitant to do the 80% AR lower. It's definitely not simple like this. These are a breeze.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This may have been discussed relating to interchangeability in regards to the G26, particularly the 3rd and 5th generation.

The G26 g5 upper seems to fit the G26 g3 lower.
The G26 g5 upper also seems to fit the P80 Subcompact lower.

Can I assume it's safe to shoot?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts