close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

polymer grip profiling

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glock21-, Feb 12, 2012.

1. glock21-

glock21-

so i met this guy at the gun show yesterday in fort worth and he had a table laid out with customs polymer grips on all types of glocks and i was wonder if it would be easy if i done this my self or just have him do it for the price he charges ..... what do you guys think ? here is his site and photos ..
    http://www.polymer-grip-profiling.com/

2. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

It all depends on what you want done to the gun and if you think youd be able to do it ?? his prices seem pretty decent, and his work looks good, whats the turnaround time on it thats the only down fall of it,,.... if ya do get some work done do post some pics of it...

3. elde

elde Lifetime Member

Paul reprofiled and stippled the grip on my 36 and the results were great. His turnaround time on that one was 3 weeks. I also purchased a 22 from him with a grip reduction down to 19 size. That one is my daily carry gun. I find his work to be exceptional.

4. rick458

rick458 USS Texas BB-35

5. elde

elde Lifetime Member

Lane also does great work. There is a cost difference in shipping the gun to Houston via UPS/FedEX NDA vs. dropping it off and picking it up at a DFW gun show however.

6. glock21-

glock21-

well i have a glock 21 as you might notice my profile name and the handle is just a tad bit to big so i dont know if its worth the money and wait just to get it a tad bit smaller