Pollster: “Hidden Voters” Not Reflected in Polls Will Secure Trump Re-Election

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cbetts1, Oct 21, 2020.

1. cbetts1

cbetts1

Polling firm only one of two to accurately call 2016 election.

One of only two polling firms that correctly predicted Donald Trump’s 2016 victory says that Trump is on course for re-election due to “hidden voters” who are not reflected in mainstream polling because they are reluctant to admit their support for Trump.

Trafalgar Group chief pollster Robert Cahaly told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that “polls are predominantly missing the hidden Trump vote, what is referred to as the shy Trump voter.”
    poll.png

Cahaly noted that the threat of retribution, which has intensified following months of BLM and Antifa riots, is driving many Trump voters to keep quiet about their support for the president when asked by polling agencies.

“There is a clear feeling among conservatives and people that are for the president, that they are not interested in sharing their opinions so readily on the telephone — we’ve seen people being beat up, harassed, doxed, have their houses torn up, because they express political opinions that are not in line with … the politically correct establishment,” said Cahaly.

Cahaly also noted that with the elevated threat of doxxing, Trump voters would be uncomfortable in stating their preference if they thought the poll wasn’t anonymous and wouldn’t therefore give honest answers.

However, according to rival polling firm FiveThirtyEight, most “shy Trump voters” would be expected to be found in blue states, yet 2016 results show that Trump outperformed 2016 polls the most in red states.

Despite this, a poll conducted by Fox News earlier this month found that most Americans think their neighbors are quietly voting for Trump.

by Paul Joseph Watson

Grayson and B C like this.
  2. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

They burn, loot, riot and shoot.
    We take our revenge at the ballot box.

Grayson, Lt. Donn, CAcop and 4 others like this.

3. shadowlands

shadowlands

Hope he's correct, once again. This upcoming election is the Super Bowl for me. If Trump wins, I'm screaming in happiness and jumping around in my living room, like I did when when the Broncos won SB50.

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

Praying he's right. And if he is, I'll pray that we keep the country together.

5. redbrd

redbrd

I have to believe this is true. I live in a largely conservative area but almost nobody will put a trump sign, sticker, or wear a hat/tshirt because they will get drawn into a conflict or have their stuff vandalized.
    Among friends most people keep their mouths shut. The left has dropped any veil of civility they had.

6. bdcochran

bdcochran

Ok. I admit it. I don't want to waste my time arguing with people. So, I am one of those who says Mr. Biden will win - and already voted for Mr. Trump.

I would never put up a yard sign or put on a bumper sticker.

Just before the 2016 election, I heard the same b.s. that Mr. Trump was antisemitic, a racist, a miser, anti woman, anti gay, following an intolerant religion, and plain mean. Then, and since then, I have no such indication is any conduct or words from Mr. Trump. So, I remain quiet.

ThatGuyYouKnow likes this.
  7. tm255

tm255

I've been nailed in half a dozen "surveys" (I won't refer to them as official polls) and in every one I've said that I'm voting Biden.

Every Trump voter that I know has lied when surveyed or polled.

Every Trump voter that I have seen communication from online has said that they have lied about who they are voting for.

Maybe the pollsters learned a lesson from 2016 and now have much more accurate demographic sampling, but, if those they are polling are lying the polls can't be accurate.

Lt. Donn, CAcop and B C like this.
  8. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Screw the polls! Get out and vote! Take people with you.

Lt. Donn, CAcop, marchboom and 6 others like this.
  9. jmohme

jmohme

Hidden voters?
    I just hope there are enough hidden Trump voters to offset the lost mail in votes that are almost certainly going to miraculously be discovered as Trumps numbers start to accumulate.

Vote people! Stop speculating and vote vote vote!

Grayson, ExecutiveWill, n2g and 4 others like this.
  10. TeaDub

TeaDub

From Mr Cahaly's lips to God's ears. I did my part in person a week ago.

11. G19Cfan

G19Cfan

I think he has it pegged...being a "shy Trump voter".

12. B C

B C

13. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

I haven't put a political sign in my yard in over 15 years.
    Less about hiding and more about not giving leftists and reprobates a target.
    I tell people if they ask though.

bdcochran, CAcop and marchboom like this.
  14. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

I hope he is right. But I have a hard time taking anybody with a bow-tie and a little beatnik beard seriously.

Lagamor, czsmithGT and hooligan74 like this.
  15. Border Bandit 32

Border Bandit 32

Well I didn't have a trump sign in my yard until my neighbor put up a big ol' Biden home made sign in his, he also flies the Mexican flag on any Mexican holiday like cinco de mayo etc etc. He is a Hispanic dude that works for the gov't and is on vacation every time you turn around. .....so right back at ya dude!

mike from st pe likes this.
  16. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

I see some Trump signs around the hood, but I don't have one. I've been saying what this guy said for months though. Conservatives don't trust the media and the govt, so they don't answer polls, don't sign up for crap online that gets them called for polls, and generally value their privacy.

FullClip likes this.
  17. BlueBacker

BlueBacker

I took that day and the next off of work, but even if Trump wins by a landslide on election day, the left is going to drag it out for days, weeks, even months with all of their cheating mail in ballots. I won't do a happy dance until he's sworn in again.

Grayson and n2g like this.
  18. n2g

n2g Georgia gal

I hope President Trump is reelected, but the increased voter fraud and the electoral votes runarounds that some liberal states have passed have me concerned.

I don't have any confidence in polls, regardless.

We certainly can't afford any complacency for any reason; the President needs every vote.

Vote Trump/Republican 2020! :waving:

19. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Hope he is right. But aren’t most polls anonymous? Why would your answer matter to or be known by anyone? I admit I have never been polled, probably because I don’t answer calls from anyone not on my contact list.

20. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

If either candidate wins by a landslide it won’t be dragged out. I doubt, however, it will be a landslide. Only a few states will matter and it could be close in those states.