1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
45,214 Posts
Already a problem because I need a category for 'I don't care. Either is fine.'

·
Registered
45,214 Posts
Cool....but that isn't the goal; I'm happy that you don't care either way. Thanks.
Then your poll is only made up of those who prefer them or do not prefer them. What if 90% of the people are fine either way? You have created a false dichotomy. And now you will suffa!!!!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Cool....but that isn't the goal; I'm happy that you don't care either way. Thanks.
Then you're not going to get a lot of helpful replies.

The G42 and 43s never had finger grooves. I like them that way on those pistols.

The Gen 3/4 compact and full size Glocks I own have finger grooves. I like them too. I have pistols with and I have pistols without. Can't say that it matters to me as my hands are well within the "average" size.

Lol, the poll will basically say: "100% of people with a preference... have a preference..."

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
one comment about this. i prefer no finger grooves, but the cutout and flared magwell is a step in the wrong direction. the cutout interferes with the grip on the G19/23/32 size, and the flared magwell maybe (debatable) makes mag reloads better (and how often do we really need to do this) while making the grip wider (which we feel EVERY minute we carry)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Then you're not going to get a lot of helpful replies.

The G42 and 43s never had finger grooves. I like them that way on those pistols.
I thought it was somewhat obvious the thread related to those Glock models that have offered finger grooves vs. those that have not.

Sorry that I didn't include your single stack pocket guns but for this poll, irrelevant.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol, the poll will basically say: "100% of people with a preference... have a preference..."
Exactly my goal; the % of Glock owners who prefer finger grooves on their 17/22/19/23/etc. that have offered both finger grooved frames vs. those that have not.....sorry if it's rocket science to you.

·
Registered
45,214 Posts
Hold on, I'm forming an opinion.

Hmmm...finger grooves. Pondering....

·
Registered
45,214 Posts
Hey, if we have no preference....can we still reply in the thread?

1 - 20 of 266 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.