Do you wear a wristwatch?

• Yes

• Sometimes

• No

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
14,675 Posts
Just bought a new watch last night. Backordered at seller so won't get here for a little while, but couldn't say no to the price. Pretended nonchalance gloat photos coming soon to a GT watch thread near you.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Only wear one when I’m hiking or mountaineering. For the gps and altimeter functions. Haven’t worn one otherwise in 20 years?

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have always been a watch guy....ever since my parents bought me the "2 kids on a see-saw" old school watch (who's old enough to remember those? LOL) Crazy thing is I have over 1 dozen watches, Including a few expensive ones ( Omega Constellation, Omega Seamaster Professional, and Tag Carrera) and the only time I wear them is to a funeral or wedding.....Daily wear now is an Apple Watch. I have turned into a real nerd.

·
HEMIs, guns, and booze
812 Posts
Nope, I have a zero jewelry policy, don't even wear a wedding ring. Mostly because it is a no-go at work, it just carried over to my personal life.

·
Registered
10,129 Posts
Everyday. I like watches and have started building a small collection. I currently have 4 in rotation; a G-Shock Rangeman, a Seiko Samurai, a Seiko Recraft Chrono and a Squale Atmos 30 GMT. The Samurai and Squale get most of the wrist time. The G-Shock is my hiking, four-wheeling, yard work watch and the Recraft being solar quartz and on a leather rally strap is an easy grab and go anywhere watch.

Reactions: Deanster

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I have no idea how many watches I have but I wear 3 or 4 on a regular basis. I should probably start selling a few.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I rotate—no pun intended—between four watches:
  • Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Master Co-Axial Chronometer
  • Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 8 GMT Chronometer
  • Hamilton Khaki Field
  • Seiko SNE491
I wear the Omega mostly. The Hamilton is my camping/hiking watch. That particular Seiko is a cool novelty watch while the Tag is for looks. The Omega is—well—an Omega. Would be foolish not to wear it. Digging around in my pocket to check the time on my phone is annoying anyway.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I rotate—no pun intended—between four watches:
  • Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Master Co-Axial Chronometer
  • Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 8 GMT Chronometer
  • Hamilton Khaki Field
  • Seiko SNE491
I wear the Omega mostly. The Hamilton is my camping/hiking watch. That particular Seiko is a cool novelty watch while the Tag is for looks. The Omega is—well—an Omega. Would be foolish not to wear it. Digging around in my pocket to check the time on my phone is annoying anyway.
the AcquaTerra is an elegant watch.

201 - 210 of 210 Posts