close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Politician's cat killed with "liberal" wrote on the cat

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by jp3975, Jan 24, 2012.

1. jp3975

jp3975

2. DrMaxit

DrMaxit Dirtbag Airman

I hope they hang whoever did that naked on the street and write "A**hole" on him/her.

3. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Could be the owner looking for a spike in sympathy based popularity.

4. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

That is pretty sick if you ask me. :brickwall:

5. Sheepdog Scout

Sheepdog Scout Behind you!

These days, it wouldn't surprised me.

6. jp3975

jp3975

Most people wouldnt kill a family pet.

But its a possibility.

7. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Wouldn't necessarily have to kill it. Found it hit by a car, decided to get some miles out of it.

8. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Democraps are known to engage in false flag acts for the publicity and attempt to smear their opponents. It's a page straight out of Mao's Little Red Book and has been used by the Marxists in power grabs or has everyone forgotten?

I'm not buying the story.

9. sarge83

sarge83

In my small town 35-40 years ago the small town newspaper editor was writing lots of scathing editorials about the city government, the people and the town in general. He finally came out in an editorial excoriating the town/people again and declared he would rather spend time with his dog rather than his neighbors and fellow citizens.

A few days go by and the police get a call from him, send an officer to my residence. Seems the newspaper editor left his house to go to work and went to get in his car and was shocked to find his dogs head sitting in the passenger seat of his car. His articles stopped and he soon went away as newspaper editor.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  10. cphilip

cphilip

The Democratic blogs are awash with clamor about it being negative rhetoric driven hate crime. Comparing it to the shooting of Congresswoman Gifford (they forget they were wrong about that one or they think enough time has elapsed that people will forget the details). So they are all up in arms over it. It appears the guy whos cat was killed is the campaign manager of the democratic candidate who is trying to defeat the incumbent Republican. Of course there are some accusations of intimidation. It seems the incumbents father owns a radio station and has made some inflammatory statements according to a couple of the Democrats staffers. Yet, according to the candidate himself has helped him in the past raise money for one of his Charities. The incumbent Republican has condemned the act but little mention of that fact in the blogs.

The fact that nutcases don't really need a reason to be nutcases nor do they really follow logic in what they do completely escapes them. They often use things are justification for their acts, but they are going to act in some way anyway. This one could be almost any reason. The cat belonged to a guy who is the campaign manager. Its possible it simply is a disturbed neighbor that has a grudge or simply a local kid with a twisted mind that wants to frighten hims. Who knows. But the fact is that, until the facts are known, every ultra left wing blogger intends to get some mileage out of it before the facts come out.

11. plasticgunz

plasticgunz Swollen Member CLM

Unfortunately I cannot find any links to this, but.. IIRC, there was an Obama/Democrat activist/campaigner who committed suicide and staged it as if he were murdered for political reasons during the 2008 campaign. I think I remember him being terminally ill and did it that way also so that his family would collect on the insurance. If anyone has a link to this, I would appreciate it.

12. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

13. Lampshade

Lampshade

Yes, I'm sure there's no virulently right wing republicans down in Arkansas who aren't beyond killing a cat.

The simple fact is we don't have nearly enough information to come to any kind of conclusion and your post is nothing but hyper-partisanship.

14. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

It's a shame that didn't catch on.

But anyone killing animals for stupid reasons ought to be put in a jug capped with an air-tight stopper

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  15. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Google William Edwin "Bill" Sparkman, Jr.

He scrawled the word "fed" on his chest before hanging himself. Kind of like a new and improved Tawana Brawley.

:perfect10:

16. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Man, this is why I like Glocktalk. Some dude gets his cat killed and everyone's first response is to jump on HIM as the bad guy.

Because hes a liberal

17. plasticgunz

plasticgunz Swollen Member CLM

Thank You Fred

18. bigleaf

bigleaf

Wow! You could be right. Didn't the head of the Arkansas Democratic Party shoot himself in the back of the head for the sympathy spike?

Wait, no. That was some vicious nut job Republican. Sorry. My mistake. I get sick and violent crimes mixed up with really stupid comments online.

19. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

:wavey:

20. jp3975

jp3975

Yep. I expected it. To be fair, it is possible but Im giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Somehow I think that if a republican got his cat killed in NY or CA hewouldnt have any such comments on GT.

But on the other side, the dem bloggers are going crazy and blaming the other side...milking it for everything they can.