close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Political jokes

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by lucky8926, Oct 12, 2004.

1. lucky8926

lucky8926

Senator Kerry is running down the street one day, and he sees a little girl who is giving away puppies that her dog just had.

He goes up to the girl and says, "Little girl, I think that it's wonderful that you're doing such a good thing."

The little girl says, "Thank you, Mr.Kerry. Would you like a puppy? They're Democrats."

John declines and jogs onward. The next day Johnny jogs past the same girl and decides to talk to her again. "You know what, little girl? I think I'll take one of those puppies after all, seeing as how they're Democrats."

The girl says, "I'm sorry Mr.Kerry, but they're not Democrats any more. They're Republican now."

John says, "They are? How do you know? As a matter of fact, how did you know that they were Democrats at first to begin with?"

She says, "Well, just after they were born they were Democrats, but now their eyes are open."

A man dies, and he's looking in the gates of hell.

There he sees John Kennedy with an incredibly ugly girl. The man turns to the Devil and asks why John Kennedy is with this hideous looking person. The Devil replies, "Well, John has done some bad things in his life and that's his punishment."

The man looks around a little more and sees Bill Clinton with a beautiful model. The stunned guy asks "What's Bill Clinton doing with that model?" The devil replied, "Well, that model did some pretty bad things in her life."

To all potential voters:

I am a concerned senior citizen. When President Clinton was in office, I had a nice house, a good job with many benefits, health insurance and even 2 vacation homes. In short, things were good.

Since President Bush has been in office, I have lost my job and my health insurance. I have also lost 2 sons in Iraq.

To add insult to injury I am now homeless and have lost everything I once had. You and I must be willing to do whatever John Kerry asks us to do.

We must remove President Bush and get a Democrat back in the White House.

Please consider my compelling personal story and vote John Kerry come election day.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein