Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.

"With great hesitation, I would ask the honorable gentleman whom is a great and noble man...."

I've never seen a more professional, polite, or respectful Suspension and dismissal of a politician in my life. Wow.

If only we did this with whiny Liberals during Sit Ins.......

·
Señor Member
8,204 Posts
He should have just sat there and fired up periscope and twitter.

Reactions: el_jewapo

·
Registered
12,075 Posts
Wow.

"With great hesitation, I would ask the honorable gentleman whom is a great and noble man...."

I've never seen a more professional, polite, or respectful Suspension and dismissal of a politician in my life. Wow.

If only we did this with whiny Liberals during Sit Ins.......
our liberals do not understand "polite"
nor do they ever consider respect.
they should be dismissed in the fashion they understand, with contempt and malice.
our liberals wish to rule, through any means possible.
gaining and retaining power is an obsession. their playbook is transparent. corruption always is for those who look and pay attention. follow the money, it usually will end up at the Clinton Foundation, or with George (the nutsy Nazi) Soros. not much difference, and soon the Clintons will be just as rich.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Just like our House of Representatives, eh?

·
Moved on...
10,175 Posts
Well now. I'll give it to him, if you don't mean it, don't say it. He stood his ground.

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well now. I'll give it to him, if you don't mean it, don't say it. He stood his ground.
Agreed. I believe I read somewhere that he was suspended 5 days for this, and docked a month's pay. But don't quote me on that; it was in a comment section somewhere, and it might have been for someone else who got kicked out of Commons.

It just really struck me how polite Bercow was about this whole ordeal. I just had to post it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts