Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone....thought I'd ask the question but have any of you put a mirror polish and finished with the Titinium Nitrade Coat!!?? I was told if you don't polish FIRST, the TIN will look more satin or matte than the mirror shiny finish I am looking for.. I just found out about this and thinking of doing it to my Glock 23 slide and barrel. I know some may not like it, but I'm one that likes the looks. Anything negative as far as tolerances n such I should make sure of. Pros/Cons of the finish?? Any thoughts or first hand experience appreciated. I know glocks are known for the reliability so I wouldn't want to re-finish it taking any of the reliable aspect away. Thanks in advance!! First POST!

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
You may be better served asking in the General Glock threads. Typically the audience here is all about the preservation of Glocks in their original plastic and metal glory.
Strangely we seem to find that very appealing. After all, they really are only hammers...Or so I have been told.

Good luck in getting the answer you are looking for. Welcome to the board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.