ISP
Montgomery County IN
No marking
Louisiana State Police
Illinois State Police
Southport Indiana
US Marshal Service
Unknown several
You know the rules. If there are no pics they don't exist.

Would love to see these.

Michael

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know who had them I got them at a police supply store. I paid $310 for the 2 marked ones. The 27 was $345. I also have a Statesville NC police G22 Gen 4 unmarked.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Font Audio equipment Electronic device Technology Tin can

my FHP gun. it is unique not just for being a GAP pistol. but the top of the slide engravement is the first I have seen. and to have a patch logo on their, plus the trooper's badge number, really unique.

I just ordered a G22 RTF, emailed company no idea what agency they are from.

of course I have my duty guns as well, which I will purchase whenever we transition.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice! I work in boone and would love to get a boone pd trade in one day
View attachment 1071639
my FHP gun. it is unique not just for being a GAP pistol. but the top of the slide engravement is the first I have seen. and to have a patch logo on their, plus the trooper's badge number, really unique.

I just ordered a G22 RTF, emailed company no idea what agency they are from.

of course I have my duty guns as well, which I will purchase whenever we transition.
Yes I will get my duty gun a G22 Gen 4 I got it new years ago. We may go to 9mm before I retire.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Yes I will get my duty gun a G22 Gen 4 I got it new years ago. We may go to 9mm before I retire.
a lot of agencies do not offer it so I am glad yours done. those guns can mean a great deal to people. my old agency only gave them on retirement if you hit a certain year mark w/ the agency. even then if you were not one of the "in" guys they'd screw you out of it. sad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts