Police: Family worried after finding military weapons in elderly couple's Montgomery County home

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by hammerkill, Sep 7, 2019.

1. hammerkill

hammerkill I AM A LOSER

2. PennsWoods

PennsWoods

Yes very scary stuff. Very scary. I cant believe anyone would stockpile weapons and ammo like that. Wow.

:animlol:

glock1097, B C, pipedreams and 2 others like this.

3. spork

spork Caffeinator

Honestly, stuff like that is embarrassing to me as an American. There was a time when silly, limp-wristed responses to firearms were something I read about in news from Great Britain, not here in America.

fx77, Agonizer, Wayward Son and 21 others like this.
  4. NMG26

NMG26

People got stuff

5. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

Fear not, I know how to take care of those scary weapons.

Flags and NMG26 like this.
  6. hammerkill

hammerkill I AM A LOSER

If you have friends and relatives do not tell them anything! You don't have to worry about your enemies, it's your friends and family you should be worried about.

7. Deltic

Deltic

It would be interesting to see a list of what he had. I didn't see the machineguns the neighbor mentioned but that big blue inert training bomb looks like it could really hurt if you dropped it on your foot.
    If any family member calls the cops on me I going to tell them that they are out of the will. This would be extra fun if they were never in the will in the first place.

8. thewitt

thewitt

All my scary black guns dropped into the deep part of the lake when the boat tipped over. Sorry.

9. p.d.

p.d.

Okay, the swords are just over the top!!! :couch:

10. jonb32248

jonb32248

Absolute craziness anymore.Blame the media, Fake news, causing the hysteria.O yeah left wing nut jobs too.

11. tuica

tuica

I must confess I do posses one - just one - military grade battle weapon. A Danzig 1916 Mauser bolt action. For any enthusiast out there. It one of the rare “EWB” marked models. I paid $50 for it in 1973.

I didn’t realize the significance of the EWB until noticing it on another website about 10 months ago. Thank you, Internet.

FullClip and orangejeep06 like this.
  12. tuica

tuica

13. slamdunc

slamdunc JAFO

Absolutely! I live 1000 miles from there and just watching the video scared me. Why would anyone want to have such things in their home????

14. SevenSixtyTwo

SevenSixtyTwo

The intrusiveness of that Yahoo website scared the hell out of me. I never did get to read the article.

15. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper

Get off my lawn!

Poor guy. Just wanted to be left alone with his hobby. His neighbors (and family) are idiots. They are in much more danger from the guy's car (ever seen an old guy drive?) than that collection of antiques.

This is the kind ignorance that will be the death knell for the 2nd amendment.

Word to the wise... sell off your collections (whatever they are, cars, guns, albums, etc.) while you still can. Don't wait until you are too old to do it. I saw a very valuable collection of restored classic cars deteriorate to poor condition after the owner passed away and his widow refused to do anything with them.

16. Filhar

Filhar

A friend of mine is a gun show dealer. Has an ffl and does a lot of business. He had an older woman ask him to come to her house to get some guns. Her husband had passed and she refused to sell them to him. She just wanted them out of the house. He said they were worth thousands. No other family to talk to.

mike from st pe and tuica like this.
  17. slamdunc

slamdunc JAFO

I don't even want to wait until the government tries to use my own money (tax dollars) to do a buy-back; in essence, I would be paying myself for the privilege of allowing the government to take my guns.

18. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

I watched the video, but seem to have missed what charges they have against the guy to confiscate his stuff.

But I sure did notice how carefully they stacked those rifles in the back of the SUV...that's the only criminal offense I saw in the whole video.

19. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

Ha-Ha....and you still believe that The Gubermint is gonna' give you anything at all for your guns?? They will take them and maybe, if you're lucky, won't throw you in jail for a long time.

20. slamdunc

slamdunc JAFO

I'm good with that, not that I'm pretty or anything, but an old cop just wouldn't do well in jail. I don't believe in a buy-back program anyway, how can they buy something back that they didn't sell me in the first place??