Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,992 Posts
There's a new range in Merrillville called point blank that has awesome rates ac indoor range and friendly. Just fyi
Yep, I believe they are a 'chain' of gun store/ranges... they've recently been expanding into Indiana... I think we have 2 or 3 in the Indpls area...

Nice ranges, competitively priced on their range... Their gun prices seem just a tad above average to me.. but their staff is nice, etc. (note, this is in reference to the Greenwood location)

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
We have a few Point Blank ranges in this area too. (Cincinnati/Northern Ky.) Clean, well lit, RSO always working the range. They recently ran a promotion with a sustantial discount for Veterans who purchased memberships.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been to the Greenwood location a couple of times and have had good experiences there. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable as a new shooter - I do agree that gun prices seemed a little high.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I've shot 300BO at the Greenwood location and have been with others that have shot .308 as well. I think they don't allow green tip or any other steel core ammo and may restrict some of the larger calibers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts