close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

point blank kevlar vest level 2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Feb 24, 2003.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

this is a used police issue decommissioned vest by point blank. I purchased for myself but was to large and was not listed as being shot. yes there is 3 shots to the front and 3 to the back. slugs are out and Kevlar was not breached. entrance holes no exit and can feel small indentations where rounds hit but no hole in Kevlar. The vest is listed to stop most pistol cartridges but not rifle (will stop 12 gauge slug and shot shells). The vest would be good for a security guard or a collector or maybe someone in a high risk job (repo man, pawn broker and so on). light weight and easy to cover with a t shirt or button up shirt. I was going to use this as a training aid for officers but was not able to get my $$ back if used from department. I am selling for $140 plus shipping (what I have into it) or trade for items for my G20 or G26 or G22 (going to buy the G22 soon) email me I can send some pics and prefer paypal or credit cards via paypal to keep it safe for both but will do a U.S.P.S. money order also. thanks, glocktoys

email me at bossmustang1@hotmail.com if you have a offer or just have a question. let me know what you have maybe I will be interested.

2. glocktoys

glocktoys

well if you have a offer and/or item to trade email me at bossmustang1@hotmail.com I may consider ???? you tell me.

3. glocktoys

glocktoys

i might eaven be interested in computer stuff, laptop or pda let me know or hitting ebay soon

4. glocktoys

glocktoys

trade pending, waiting for reply

5. glocktoys

glocktoys

no good on deal, so back up, wed will list on ebay

6. glocktoys

glocktoys

on ebay, will still take trades if no bidders on ebay but once bids are entered i must sell it there

7. AC37

AC37 SystemicAnomaly

8. glocktoys

glocktoys