Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Wallet, G19 (S&W 442 when pocket carrying), keys, cellphone, fennix flashlight, Spiderco Para2, and (if going to the dog park in the afternoon) maybe a can of pepper spray. Usually, the flashlight and pepper spray get left at home. When I'm at work, it's just the wallet, keys, and cellphone.

Reactions: kahrcarrier

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Keys, gun, phone, wallet, that's it for me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Something I need is a TQ and chest seal
Learn how and when to properly use a TQ if you're going to carry one. A lot of idiots out there carrying them now a days and haven't the first clue how to properly use them let alone when to apply them.

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
I carry a man bag(shoulder bag, purse or what ever you want to call it) It has everything in it I need for 24 hours. Exceptions, Ruger LCP Max in my right pocket, car keys in my left pocket and a LCP extra magazine, cell phone on my left hip. Some times if its cold out the Max goes in my RT jacket pocket. If you come walking up to me and I don't know you you might get a surprise.

Reactions: bloodysunday

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Let's see yours (don't mind my homemade wedge, and really scratched & worn SKX007)

View attachment 1022037
View attachment 1022036
Just wanted to let you know: I don’t think leather man makes the Squirt any more :(

I bought a few a while back because I find theres gear that I like and then ususly it gets discontinued

the Squirt is what I usually carry when I’m hiking.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Just wanted to let you know: I don’t think leather man makes the Squirt any more :(

I bought a few a while back because I find theres gear that I like and then ususly it gets discontinued

the Squirt is what I usually carry when I’m hiking.
I know, it's terrible. They discontinued the Juice S2 as well - such a good MT

61 - 80 of 87 Posts