Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 40 of 87 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I carry a similar but slightly lighter load that also includes a Kershaw Leek, G27.3 with extra ten round mag, smart phone, and a bigger lump of keys. I don鈥檛 recognize the oval black thing at the bottom.
Those are Bluetooth headphones 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What鈥檚 in the wallet. I tend to keep things in addition to traditional wallet items (money , ID , credit cards, etc) in mine such as a survival card tool, a pill or two of over the counter medication such as Imodium. And a thin pack of matches.

I also carry a small phone charger, headphones/ear buds, a multi tool and small plastic bottle of hand sanitizer in addition to a firearm and spare magazine.
It's supposed to be a "thin wallet", so I try to only carry things like ID and credit cards

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I pack a pistol, one spare mag, wallet, car keys, cell phone... and that is it. I don't like stuffing my pockets full of stuff. And I don't wear a watch.. the cell phone is the watch!
You already carry a spare mag, so you know the importance of having a backup. So why not even a micro flashlight? The light on your phone is essentially just a flash, and it kills your battery.

NRA Life Member
馃ぃ I doubt that, but I get it. In reality, almost everything I carry is the smallest version of itself.
It is literally true. In 2009-10 I went out to train with the Afghans 6 days a week with a pistol, spare magazine, ID card, pocket knife and a cell phone. I felt a little underdressed one day when 5 or 6 guys in civilian clothes came walking down the road armed with AKs, but my interpreter said "don't worry, they probably work with Special Forces" since we were between our camp and the SF/Commando training camp. Turns out he was apparently right, since they didn't shoot us.

Reactions: bloodysunday

Florist
Now that I'm retired, I carry the following all the time: $20 to $30 in cash in my left front pocket. House keys and spare change in my right front pocket. A bunch of dog poop bags stuffed in my right rear pocket. Cell phone on belt.

If I'm going somewhere by car or personal business, I'll grab the wallet, car keys, CCW permit and G19. Oh and maybe more cash.

Reactions: bloodysunday

Registered
To be fair I probably carry as much as the OP.

I wear hearing aids. There's your blue tooth head set.

I wear sunglasses everywhere and if it's after dark they're with me.

A phone

I carry a Glock 19 and 2 reloads. Today I'm going to the VA and the gym. Glock 26 and one reload.

A Multitool and a pocket knife

A Fenix pocket flash light.

A pen and notebook.

A handkerchief

My wallet and keys.

ETA I always carry filtered water

I don't have a phone charger because I'm not anywhere long enough to use it and I don't really use my phone in public

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
To be fair I probably carry as much as the OP.

I wear hearing aids. There's your blue tooth head set.

I wear sunglasses everywhere and if it's after dark they're with me.

A phone

I carry a Glock 19 and 2 reloads. Today I'm going to the VA and the gym. Glock 26 and one reload.

A Multitool and a pocket knife

A Fenix pocket flash light.

A pen and notebook.

A handkerchief

My wallet and keys.

I don't have a phone charger because I'm not anywhere long enough to use it and I don't really use my phone in public
Forgot about my sunglasses!

21 - 40 of 87 Posts