Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like it. It looks like you use your gear and take care of it. Like me, you carry a bunch of stuff. I don't know about you but I feel naked without my gear.

·
Venor ergo sum
Let’s go Brandon!
5,226 Posts
I carry a similar but slightly lighter load that also includes a Kershaw Leek, G27.3 with extra ten round mag, smart phone, and a bigger lump of keys. I don’t recognize the oval black thing at the bottom.

Reactions: bloodysunday

·
Registered
15,966 Posts
imagine a glock 43X a random knife thats either a Ontario Knife company or a benchmade or Kershaw a spare mag in a remora pouch and a wallet. No light unless im out at night and im not out at night 99% of the time.

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
What’s in the wallet. I tend to keep things in addition to traditional wallet items (money , ID , credit cards, etc) in mine such as a survival card tool, a pill or two of over the counter medication such as Imodium. And a thin pack of matches.

I also carry a small phone charger, headphones/ear buds, a multi tool and small plastic bottle of hand sanitizer in addition to a firearm and spare magazine.

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
😆I have often left the FOB in Afghanistan with less stuff than you guys carry to Walmart.😆
I did forget to mention the Alice pack I carry it in-lol
But really, it fits into the pockets, including the firearm on occasion.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
You remember your guitar pick, but don't bring a phone?

Seems like a communications device would be the first item to have and the last to go without.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
I pack a pistol, one spare mag, wallet, car keys, cell phone... and that is it. I don't like stuffing my pockets full of stuff. And I don't wear a watch.. the cell phone is the watch!

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
Do a real pocket dump before you leave the house. It adds up. The OP even put his wedding ring in the picture. And what does one do for a living might add some stuff to it. The OP has a lot of keys. Work keys I predict.

Two flashlights ( in addition most phone can double as a flashlight), two knives or a whistle seems a bit But maybe he uses them at work. Everyone has their reasons.

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
Certainly minimalist compared to the OP, but not compared to some of the others here ;)

Add keys that hang by the door for when I leave the house and the phone I took the picture with, this is what I have on me right now.

Watch Wood Rectangle Font Bumper

Reactions: bloodysunday
1 - 20 of 87 Posts