Glock Talk banner

PMs

302 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Hack
If anyone tries to contact me via PM, I have disabled it. Drop me a line here and I'll open it for a limited time.

Once too many unwanted messengers who have a 'religious' fervor about getting the last word in and my complete disdain in wanting to hear it. :notlistening:

Thanks.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
14,333 Posts
blueiron;13435997 said:
No one of intellect.
You're REALLY going to have to be more specific about that. I'm thinking that description covers about 67% of this forum.

The other 33% are intelligent enough, but don't seem to use it as often as they should.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
wprebeck;13437721 said:
You're REALLY going to have to be more specific about that. I'm thinking that description covers about 67% of this forum.

The other 33% are intelligent enough, but don't seem to use it as often as they should.
Just stop Pm'ing him already!

:tongueout::rofl::rofl:

· Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isn't this forum.

It is the visitors to CT who wave the Bill of Rights - as if they have ever read it, quote 'case law' - yet have zero legal training and no grasp of anything in Black's law dictionary, and criticize the obvious - but will never place their sorry sand filled vajayjays on the line for anything.

· Unfair Facist
28,862 Posts
blueiron;13438198 said:
It isn't this forum.

It is the visitors to CT who wave the Bill of Rights - as if they have ever read it, quote 'case law' - yet have zero legal training and no grasp of anything in Black's law dictionary, and criticize the obvious - but will never place their sorry sand filled vajayjays on the line for anything.
They are the cowards, and there is nothing a coward hates more than a hero.

The very existence of those who would put their life on the line for someone else diminishes them. That si why they are so scornful of them.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Dragoon44;13438441 said:
They are the cowards, and there is nothing a coward hates more than a hero.

The very existence of those who would put their life on the line for someone else diminishes them. That si why they are so scornful of them.
Probably a great deal of those knuckleheads are liberals. There is proof positive that radical liberalism is a mental disorder, according to some psychiatric papers.

· Premium Member
4,890 Posts
same here. Occasionally TBO will point out GNG's stupidity to be, or point out a funny thread he started. That's about it...

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Horror;13445131 said:
no one PM's me :crying:
I don't PM that much to anyone myself. Letter writing is real slow on my end to anyone in family. I don't talk on the phone that much any more. I think I am getting older and crankier.:fred:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts