close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Plus One For Virgil Tripp Cobra Mags

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by SilverState, Feb 24, 2005.

1. SilverState

SilverState

My wife bought me some 10mm 1911 9rnd mags from Virgil for Valentine's day. They work and look GREAT! And they are a fair price, given the quality.

2. Blazin Bill

Blazin Bill

Mags for Valentine's Day? How romatic, LOL.

3. NoMoreSmiths

NoMoreSmiths

That's a PRETTY NICE LADY YOU HITCHED UP TO! She understands your "hobby" and is sharp enough to follow what you might like.

Now tell us the truth......... she out shoots you doesn't she? My wife makes me look blind when it comes to her S&W 686 shooting 357Mag! I always try & get TWO lanes when we go shoot! Protect the macho male image!

John

4. SilverState

SilverState

I asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted a diamond heart pendant. So I bought it for her.

She asked me what I wanted. I told her I could use some mags for my new Kimber 10mm. Not exactly romantic, but it is what I wanted.

I took her shooting once. She does okay. Luckily, she didn't outshoot me. I recently tried to buy her a purse gun after someone in her office was robbed, but she refused. She doesn't care for guns but understand why I carry. And, she'd rather have me at the range once a week for a couple of hours than at a titty bar or street racing until 4 in the morning.