close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Please send some kind thoughts my way, GT.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by KING-PIN, Feb 15, 2010.

1. KING-PIN

KING-PIN

And the reason I say that instead of pray for me is because due to a recent series of events, I've lost 99% of faith. The God I was taught about would not allow one to suffer like this.

My demons are haunting me, GT. In a bad, bad way.

I'm trying to keep my head above water, but I'm starting to see that my struggle is going to be in vein. I've lost my way, and and I'm not sure I can find it again. At least, not the way it was.

If any of you can do anything to send some kind, helpful thoughts my way, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm out of ideas.

Thanks so much for your time.

2. Gallium

Gallium CLM

King-Pin,

NYC Drew got your back. Be strong brother.

'Drew

3. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb Lifetime Member

Hey buddy, feel free to PM me and we can talk. I was in a rut not that long ago myself.

4. glock22357

glock22357 Got Ammo???

I'm right there with ya brother.

Stay focused....working out, good sleep habits and healthy eating make worlds of difference in one's attitudes and perceptions.

While I have no idea what issues you are dealing with (pm me if you want to share), I can tell you I've delt with alot of life's difficulties and always land on my feet.

5. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

What's up? Whatever problems you have I can assure you there is at least one expert on GnG who can help.

6. Glock-it-to-me

Glock-it-to-me Catching liars

God don't give you more than you can handle cause I'm living proof. Prayers sent.

7. jeep olllllo

jeep olllllo

Whenever I am down. These four words get me through, "This too shall pass".

You have to know that you can and will get through.

8. E-2-E

E-2-E Long Trail

Sending good vibes your way.

9. str8tshooter

str8tshooter

King-Pin,
    We are all brothers and sisters on this earth. We will raise our collective voices in support of you! God has not abandoned you, no, He is always there for you and for us. Trouble is, we are not looking in the right direction, or we have our "eyes" closed.Our human minds, smart though we think they are, are just that, human. We cannot even begin to comprehend God's master plan, our minds would be overloaded.
    Know God's peace, accept and surrender, and He will reveal what is in store for you, in His time. I love you like a brother, man. Hang in there, and don't be afraid to seek some counseling too.

10. Mellio

Mellio

Good words there, Jeep. "This too shall pass" Think about how you have felt when times not so hard. You will get back to those good feelings again. Do what you need to and accept help from others. Ask for help if needed. Don't push others away when you feel down and need help. Hope you feel better soon.

11. JMS

JMS 02

I agree and I'm not very religious (at all).

12. geronimo509

geronimo509

Glock-it-to-me and JMS are spot on! Prayers sent

13. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

Be strong, Brother. Even at our lowest, God really is lifting up on us.

14. Paul_J

Paul_J

Been there too many times myself for me not to stop in and say I'm thinking about you. Some really good advice so far so I won't repeat it again. I'm a good listener as are so many here. Might be good to get some stuff of your shoulders if you need to.

15. KING-PIN

KING-PIN

Thank you all so much for taking the time to offer such kind words and advice. I need it now more than ever.

I'll probably PM a few of you who have offered to listen a little while later.

I've never hurt like this before in my lifetime. I constantly feel short of breath and as though I'm drownding and everywhere I go and everything I do just reminds me of my problem. Can't get it out of my head or get away from it at all to save my life.

I'm a strong person. But, this is just too much to handle.

Thanks again guys. You just don't know what your words mean to me right now.

16. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

If it's work related, PM me. Been there, done that.

If it's family related - well...got four kids. Again, BTDT. If there's anything at all I can do to help, let me know.

17. freespirit34

freespirit34 BMFTSY

Hang tough. You can get through most anything. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Sending prayers for a quick resolution to your problems.

18. john58

john58 BHO is a LIAR!

Here's what helps me when I am struggling. God did not bring you all this way to leave you where you are. He is there just waiting for you to ask for help. He answers your prayers. Your faith is being tested right now, stay strong you have many friends here who will support you in your time of need. I don't know you personally, but you are a brother in christ. I will be happy to say a prayer on your behalf. I hope this helps.

19. Hawkman

Hawkman

In my life I have found that difficulties are not tests of God's faithfulness to ME, but of MY faithfulness to Him. He has never left me alone, He has never failed me.

20. southernshooter

southernshooter

PM me too if you want to talk. At 62 I have had every good or bad experience there is. Whatever it is: divorce, wife, girlfriend, job/loss, debt, illness I have been there and done that. Well, everything but illness-been lucky on that so far. I can tell you the path I took and got out of it.