close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Please Police GNG for political threads.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Lock316, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Lock316

Lock316

I know the mods have a tough enough job as it is, but could more of the political threads be moved to the politics forum? GNG is a pretty open forum, but we do have a specific section for people to Bash Bush and Kerry. Every day more and more political garbage is getting thrown into GNG and frankly the more of it I see there, the less I want to come to GT.

Thank you for your time.

Lock

2. Fred

Fred Lifetime Member Millennium Member

we'll do our best to make sure these types of posts are moved to where they belong. Cheers! :)

3. bgcc11

bgcc11

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=234711

This a political thread started by a Mod in GNG.
    This doesn't bother me (even though I get e-mails from Eric telling me not to do it) but I thought I'd point it out.
    Lock316 the political posts are easy to see without opening the thread and suffering through the contents.
    There are pure political posts and there are posts that are general but involve political figures. The latter usually don't get bumped from GNG. Both are easy to notice without opening.

4. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Monique, that was a poll. We put polls in the General Non-Glocking so they will catch the largest audience. Many times we let threads stay in there if people need to get a few more answers than they would of gotten in a separate forum. Most times the threads that can be moved are moved.

5. GlockBlocker

GlockBlocker Texas Aggie

6. gudel

gudel

good god man, there's at least 4 "chenney and the nra" posts.
    some of these people must've been living under a rock, there's one post already, and two, and now there, and the last guy just posted one. sheesh. come on, let's move it to the political forum.

hmm i thought the GNG is a fluff forum ;f