Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Please Help Improve MD 2A Politics

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 0reo, Feb 22, 2010.

1. 0reo

I'm asking anyone who can to please help on this. It's a little local election that has huge consequences for 2A rights in Maryland.

I know most of you guys probably have your hands full with your local politics but for anyone interested in helping the cause in one of the most anti-2A states in the union, MEYER MARKS needs all the help getting elected that gun owners can muster.

In a nut-shell, the MD shooting community is trying to get a particular politician (Sen. Brian Frosh) defeated in the upcoming round of elections. Frosh is the gate keeper preventing all sorts of 2A-friendly legislation from even getting a vote. This guy has the power to single-handedly trash-can our bills before they even see the light of day and replacing him would make things like castle doctrine, and concealed carry very likely possibilities in MD.

The bad news is that Brian Frosh enjoys strong support from his county. So getting our guy elected is gonna take a butt-load of money & help. SO... any of you guys with a few bucks to spare, or know anyone local to MD who wants to get involved, THIS WEBSITE is the place to start. You don't have to be local to donate.

Thanks for reading.

** I am in no way affiliated with any political candidate. I'm just a another forum reader from MD actively trying to spread a grass-roots effort to help 2A rights locally and nationally when ever I can.
  2. RK23

Thanks for the good info.