Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

which one do you consider best: reliability, fun to shoot, durable, ergo, etc.

• Beretta

Votes: 17 12.0%
  • CZ

Votes: 39 27.5%
  • MP 2.0

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • HK

Votes: 30 21.1%
  • other

Votes: 51 35.9%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to buy a non-glock .40 sw caliber, and wanting to stay under $650. With a slight chance of going the 9mm route instead (but that is a different story). I already have 5 glocks of which one of them the G22-, but none are 9mm. I feel like buying another type of gun for fun/change, and not for need. The ones I am considering in no specific order are listed below, and come either in 40sw or 9mm. They all seem to be reliable and well made from what I read or viewed on uTube so far. Also did I miss another one I need to consider. I did not like FN's much. Thanks.

1. Beretta APX
2. CZ P-10 C
3. S&W MP 2.0
4. HK VP

·
Make It So!!
3,245 Posts

·
Banned
4,850 Posts
I can tell you've never shot a Hi Power. If you had, you wouldn't ask that question!

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
I don't own any of your listed choices in 40, but of them all I think CZ makes the better shooting handgun.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Not sure which beretta you are considering but I really like my storm px4 compact. Great shooter, runs very well with no issues. I use it at range, 3 gun, and CC

·
Build the Wall
10,320 Posts
I have decided to buy a non-glock .40 sw caliber, and wanting to stay under $650. With a slight chance of going the 9mm route instead (but that is a different story). I already have 5 glocks of which one of them the G22-, but none are 9mm. I feel like buying another type of gun for fun/change, and not for need. The ones I am considering in no specific order are listed below, and come either in 40sw or 9mm. They all seem to be reliable and well made from what I read or viewed on uTube so far. Also did I miss another one I need to consider. I did not like FN's much. Thanks.

1. Beretta APX
2. CZ P-10 C
3. S&W MP 2.0
4. HK VP
I voted OTHER because I only see two options.....

A 9mm conversion barrel for the G22

or

the best kept secret in firearms, the Canik TP-9 series!!!

I have the SA and it is freakin awesome for UNDER $400! Research it and you will want one too.

S&W

Reactions: Christian Wolff

·
Registered
517 Posts
i know it is not on the list but consider a CZ75 variant. Great ergos - they fit most like a glove - and they are typically very accurate shooters. You have polymer covered so why not a nice steel gun for a change. I don't think I've met one person who has shot a CZ75 or Tac Sport who wasn't impressed.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts