GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to trade a Glock 31 round mag but I was unable to describe my item well enough for some to understand that it is a FACTORY GLOCK 31 ROUND MAG THAT ACCEPTS 9MM BULLETS AND WHEN YOU INSERT IT IN A 9 MM GLOCK IT LOADS THEM BULLETS THEN IT GOES PEW PEW.

Sorry for confusing some of you...I’m gonna go try and make a more understandable thread on another couple of sites..thank you for replying I appreciate you guys!

mods please delete thank you

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's how I read it but it sounds like a KCI mag so YMMV.
Not necessarily. The 33 round Glock mags are actually 31 round mags with +2 extensions (they come that way) so they only have holes for 31. Many people just look at the back, see the 31 label at the hole, and assume it's a 31 rounder.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put in the title

WTT Glock 31 round mag OEM

It is a FACTORY Glock 31 round mag that does not have the plus 2 on it...it is NOT a KCI orI would have listed it as such.

I would like to trade it for 40 caliber factory Glock 27 mags or a factory Glock 22 round .40 cal mag.

I don’t know how to make this any clearer.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I edited the title for all the Glock Talk members that don’t have a clue what magazine I have.
I really appreciate all the comments...if there is genuinely anyone interested please send me a private message.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Not necessarily. The 33 round Glock mags are actually 31 round mags with +2 extensions (they come that way) so they only have holes for 31. Many people just look at the back, see the 31 label at the hole, and assume it's a 31 rounder.
From the OP-

It looks just like a Glock mag.

Doesn't sound like an OEM Glock mag to me.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have posted a picture to show that 31 round GLOCK FACTORY OEM mags exist and I have one that I was trying to trade here on this forum...if they “don’t sound like a Glock mag to you” take a look at the pic...at this point..mods please delete this ad I’ll post it somewhere else!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From the OP-

It looks just like a Glock mag.

Doesn't sound like an OEM Glock mag to me.
I said “it looks just like a Glock mag” because I didn’t have pictures to post at the time that I created the thread I also stated I could post pics if needed...I really didn’t think people couldn’t or wouldn’t understand what I meant but obviously this thread is a train wreck,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts