close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Plaques for Indy thru Michigan

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by FESTUS, Nov 3, 2006.

1. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Emmanuel Bragg( Protechco) just pm'd me and told me GSSF just released a batch of authorizations for plaques...I just put in a huge order we should be seeing these soon...to all IndyGlockers thanks for the fun times and may we have more...We should see these in a couple of weeks.:thumbsup:

2. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Indy Glockers - we will have more fun times ahead for many, many matches. Now, we have masters among us. Congrats to Edwin for his promotion to the shark tank. We now have masters among us grasshoppers! What or what words of wisdom do our master Indy Glockers have for us. I'm open to anything that will help me improve! I'm trying to figure out when my next match will be. It won't be Florida on Nov 11, because I'm working the holiday that Friday night going into Saturday (to earn money to pay for my toys and matches!). I was looking at some of next year's schedule, what's written already through February. This winter, I guess I'll just do the Indoor Leagues at four ranges close to Columbus, Ohio. Ed and Edwin. Would I be a master if my name was Edwina? It would be close to their names. My dad's name is Edward or Ed, does that count? My grandfather's name was Ed, also. Oh well, keep shooting.

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

shot slow and straight that's about all the wisdom i have to offer. might want to add shoot often. i think shooting more matches, GSSF or not will help as long as you don't get in the quick D is better than a slow A mentality that comes with USPSA. i'm shooting pensacola and wasn't planning on orlando but now i am, depending on how work and everything falls into place.