Place to buy + install sights in So Cal?

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by SubSolar, Sep 11, 2007.

1. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

I'm looking for a good place in Southern California where I can buy and have Trijicons installed for my G30. Gun store, range, gunsmith, doesn't matter. The closer to Corona the better.

2. Greg F.

Greg F.

The place I go and reccommend is kind of a long drive for you. I go to Bain & Davis Gun Shop in San Gabriel they are an excellent gunsmith/gunshop. They can install your sights and will test fire the gun to sight them in. They charge about $70 to mount and sight + cost of sights if you don't already have some. Sights are around $100 for Trijicon not sure about Mepro's. Bain & Davis are located at: 307 E. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, Ca. 91776 Phone: 626-573-4241 or 323-283-7449 closed Sun.-Mon.

3. kpblade

kpblade CLM

I have a rear sight tool and front sight hex driver if you want to borrow them and install them yourself. I live in Yorba Linda, and work in Riverside. Its pretty easy to self install. I've put on all my night sights myself, including my 2-30s. Brownells sells them for $99. I prefer Heinies or Warren/Sevignys however.

4. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

Thanks for the offer, but I ended up just getting the sites + tools at glockmeister. I figure I'll end up buying more night sites for my 19 and for my future G21 SF anyway. By the way, I love the trijicons! I find I shoot much better with the three small dots than the stock Glock sites.

5. tatsuosan1964

tatsuosan1964

Thanks for the offer, but I ended up just getting the sites + tools at glockmeister. I figure I'll end up buying more night sites for my 19 and for my future G21 SF anyway. By the way, I love the trijicons! I find I shoot much better with the three small dots than the stock Glock sites. [/QUOTE]

You'll probably be thankful that you did. My first G22 came with Mepros on it. I have installed Trijicons on all my Sigs and used the tool to install and adjust them so I just sucked it up and bought a GLOCK tool when I bought my second GLOCK. I now own 8 and growing, and have paid for the tool by putting the sights on myself and sighting them in perfectly.

6. SubSolar

SubSolar Guest

You'll probably be thankful that you did. My first G22 came with Mepros on it. I have installed Trijicons on all my Sigs and used the tool to install and adjust them so I just sucked it up and bought a GLOCK tool when I bought my second GLOCK. I now own 8 and growing, and have paid for the tool by putting the sights on myself and sighting them in perfectly.
    [/QUOTE]

Wow, 8 Glocks and how many Sigs? I was thinking of buying a Sig 220 but after renting it I didn't care for it much. It was pretty accurate but seemed loose and seemed to kick more than my G30. I may buy a 1911 in the future though since I was extremely accurate with it.