Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I moved to Fairborn (near Dayton) Ohio about 2 weeks ago. I'm active duty USAF stationed @ WPAFB. Can any of you Ohio natives tell me where in this area I can buy new Glocks at the police/military price? Usually there is only 1-2 gun stores in a town that do it.

Thanks,
Calvin

·
Registered
14,621 Posts
atwells south of cleveland, i forget exactily where they are. vances shooters supply in columbus. vances would be the closest to you. 3723 cleveland ave. 614.471.7353

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called Vandalia Armory and Range in Dayton. They said their basic Glock price was $419 (with 3 magazines). This is for all the 9mm and .40 cal ones w/o night sights.

Does that price sound right? I thought they were still $398 at most places?

Thanks,
Cal

·
No Longer Fenced In
11,133 Posts
I called Vandalia Armory and Range in Dayton. They said their basic Glock price was $419 (with 3 magazines). This is for all the 9mm and .40 cal ones w/o night sights.

Does that price sound right? I thought they were still $398 at most places?

Thanks,
Cal
Last I heard, the price set by Glock for LE was $398, at a Glock Law Enforcement Dealer. This was back around Christmas of last year, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.