Pizza Hut French Fries!!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by snerd, Mar 12, 2016.

1. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Anyone tried these things?! They are D E L I C I O U S !!!!!

[​IMG]

tic-tok-GLOCK and janice6 like this.
  2. *ASH*

*ASH* FURBANITE

im new to these, tell me what they taste like ?

3. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Kind of like the curly-fries at Chick-Fil-A, only straighter, thicker, spicier, crunchy, and I'm totally hooked! Just tried them tonight for the first time. $2.50 for a nice sized order. I'd already eaten 1/4 of them when I took the pic.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    *ASH* likes this.
  4. nitesit(+ an e)

nitesit(+ an e) House Sitter and Cook

Because of this thread I walked in and ordered some. It seemed weird at first to order fries from Pizza Hut, but since they are part of YUM-Brands and PH also sells wings I thought "why not?" They were NOT ready and waiting, under a hot lamp. I had to wait about seven minutes. And I watched them come out of the deep fryer and get turned into a huge stainless steel bowl where the cook then shook the seasoning over then and proceeded to toss them in that huge steel bowl. I watched my fries get plated into the box and every single one in that huge bowl was served to me as one big single serving. I presume that the next order would be treated the same... IOW they don't just sit around.

My choices of seasoning was Ranch or Cajun. I went with Cajun and they were pretty fantastic!

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  5. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Tomorrow is Wing Wednesday. I usually just get wings, but I might have to try a side of fries.