close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pistol Scope

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by chocnut, Mar 18, 2007.

1. chocnut

chocnut

Mga Sir, saan po kaya makakabili ng pistol scope (not rifle scope). Magkano po kaya ang range ng prices niya?

Thanks,
    choc

2. maskytrading

maskytrading

Please inquire from Twin Pines or PBDionisio or go to Makati Cinema Square and ask all the gunstores there

3. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Oo nga eh, while watching the movie RONIN kagabi ulit, I saw that the computer geek had a Glock with C-more pistol scope mount with silencer whew pogi rin pala, kaso mukhang bubutasan yung polymer frame ng Glock to mount the 2 allen wrench bolt side to side.

4. G19cPH

G19cPH

P.B. Dionisio ready made and custom made. I was charged IIRC 2k for a Bersa cal.22 custom made.

5. danger26

danger26

Charlie-xray:

Saw this mount "Tactical adaptor for glock scope mount" (http://www.tjgeneralstore.com/glock_accessories.htm) for the glocks, no modifications to the frame as it uses the existing pin holes on the glock. Is this what you have in mind?

I would like to get one locally, but don't have the time to go around looking.

6. charlie-xray

Yes Danger26 pero ayaw tumanggap ng foreign credit card sayang mura pa naman kahit mag 40U$ shipping mura pa rin lalo na yung back channel insert nila.

7. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Parang meron nyan dati sa Twin Pines. Try to call them.

8. Putok-Glock

Putok-Glock

Ang alam ko hindi accurate ang ganitong set-up dahil di maganda ang slide-to-frame fit ng glock. Much better if the sighting system is attached to the slide becoz the slide-barrel fit ng glock is good, imo.

9. charlie-xray

Isa pang concern ko rito is dahil nga sa frame naka-kapit, what if mabitiwan mo yung Glock at bumagsak ng medyo alanganin may tendency na mabungi or worse magka-crack yung polymer frame diba. Kay yung ang mas concern ko, although pogi talaga siya for a Glock pero IMHO mas sa 1911/2011 na lang ako mag-mount ng ganyan kahit papaano metal to metal ang mounting.

10. atmarcella

atmarcella

+1:thumbsup:

11. charlie-xray

Isa pa while were on the topic. Mayroon na bang gumawa na FO ang front sights ng Glock. Boto ako sa night sights I have a Mepro on my G17 pero may type kong lagyan ng FO na orange yung G23 ko. Meron na ba and does it look OK? At anong brand to look for diyan sa atin, please note ayaw ko sanang gumamit ng glue or something like loctite, gusto ko yung fitted talaga.

12. Putok-Glock

Putok-Glock

medyo di ko magets what you mean if you are refering to a local brand or imported but locally fitted here.

anyway, I use dawson fo front on my glock 35 for range gun and truglo tritium fo front and rear on my g34 as my house gun. both are attached w/ a small screw in the front while the tfo rear is force-fitted in the dovetail. W/ the front I had no choice but to use loctite on the threads and epoxy on the screw head so it wont loosen w/ repeated recoil. still, it turns loose every so many thousand rnds so I had to refit it once in a while.

so far wala pa akong alam na after market fs for glk na di gumagamit ng screw. its becoz of glocks slide set-up for its fs.

13. danger26

danger26

I have Truglo TFO installed on my glock26. I like the brightness in both day and night. Its a nightsight with a fiberoptic insert. It replaces the stock glock sights and they screw on. Hope this helps.

14. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

sir danger

is that the one na green ung FO sa rear sight and red sa front ? or vise versa ?

nakakita kasi ako ng tru glo sa twin pines na ganun sir

tnx

15. danger26

danger26

My sights are both green. Ordered it from the States. I saw the one in Trust Trade that you are referring to, they are quite nice too.

16. chocoboy

chocoboy

Chocnut... i have a tasco propoint 2 for pistols. Benta ko ng mura... di ko kasi nagagamit e. Pm me na lang if interestd. i'll post a pic or a link tonight...

Here's a pic... Pero color black yung akin and Red Dot...

Sorry la na ko makita ibang pics e...

http://www.opticsplanet.net/tasco-pdp2-moosy-oak-riflescope.html

17. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

oh i see ..

thanks sir danger.. i am planning kasi to buy one for my g22.. il be using for standard...

thanks a lot sir

btw malaki po ba mura nya sa states ? compared with our existing price here >? thanks again

choi

18. danger26

danger26

Choi: When I got my set last year, total cost was P5100 including shipping (1.5 months shipping time). They didnt the TFO's in the shops at that time.

19. KevlarSix

KevlarSix Senior Member

Never had any problems with Brownells. Just add 50% for the Certificate of Payment from Customs before UPS releases the package to you

20. chocnut

chocnut

chocoboy: Sir, ang hinahanap ko po ay yung scope na may magnification, yun pong sa inyo ay red dot( I think wala itong magnification), Ilalagay ko sana sa aking sheridan airgun, may nakita ako sa ebay, bushnell, kaso mo nag-aalangan akong bilhin kasi maraming peke na bushnell ngayon. Heto po siya http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=170093137069

regards,
    chocnut