close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pierced nipples

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Forby, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Forby

Forby

OK.... I'm not sure if this belongs here but it certainly doesn't belong anywhere else.

I'm 40 an my wife is 41. She recently got both nipples pierced not to mention other things pierced.

She thinks I should get my nipples pierced.

Any guys out there do it??

Does it really hurt?

I watched my wife not even flinch a muscle during her piercing!!!!!!!

Really..... am I too old for that???

2. toddler

toddler

I'm sure there's a better site than GT for that question. Try googling for body piercing sites.
    Todd

3. fiveinarow

fiveinarow

[$

4. JMag

JMag

I'm thinking about having a Glock surgically implanted into my left palm...what do you guys think? Will I still need a permit? What will my friends think? Should I care?

;g

5. GLOCK22SHOOTER

GLOCK22SHOOTER NOT A VICTIM

Getting my nipples pierced hurt but not have as bad as getting the left one ripped out in the mosh pit during Metallica at summer sanitarium tour 2001.I thought I was going to bleed to death and thanks to my stupidity and someone elses hand I now have a split nipple.It was the most ungodly pain I have ever felt in my life and mind you I used to race motocross and do freestyle,had many broken bones but that topped it all with the pain factor.If your gonna get it done,stay out of the mosh pit.

6. Forby

Forby

I posted here because I didn't want the opinion of the typical teen getting pierced. I wanted the opinion of the typical gun carrying 20-50 year old. I meam no reference to glock22shooter of course. I value the opinion of anyone on this site.

So keep the opinions comming.

Yes, pictures would be great but not likely!!!!!

It's funny though... Now my wife likes to where sheer blouses to show off her rings.

Got to love it!!!!!

7. xj4play

xj4play

I had alot of problems with mine, nothing like glock22 did. Mostly from going in the so cal ocean. Make sure she follows all the rules, she should have got an instruction manual on cleaning and care. Now i dont think would be a good time to get anythign pierced, since spring is coming up and depending if you like to enjoy hot tubs and other water activities. In the long run all piercings came out. Ive know alot of pierced women, they can handle pain alot better then us guys. Unless your doing it for a pleasure thing you should skip it. You now have a whole line of different jewlery to get your wife. Just dont go janet jackson style. I would wait awhile and see how you and your wife like them, then consider whether its something for you.

8. shortsleeve

shortsleeve Ladies Man

I have my tongue pierced and from what I was told from a buddy the nipples feel like they are being pinched hard. I don't see a problem with it if yo ulike it do it. If she likes it and you can get GOOD things out of it... DO IT. :cool:

9. JMag

JMag

A 17-year-old Newfoundland girl is believed to have died from toxic shock syndrome - and the infection that killed her may have resulted from a nipple piercing, the province's chief medical examiner says.

Dr. Simon Avis said in an interview from St. John's that the teenage girl, who died Thursday, had been admitted to hospital earlier this week "with medical problems that were quite complex." Her name has not been released.

Avis said it is too early to say for certain that the apparent toxic shock syndrome was caused by infection at the site of the piercing. An anatomical autopsy was performed, but other microscopic tests need to be conducted before the source of the staphylococcus infection can be pinpointed, he said.

"We're still in the process of investigating," he said. "We can't be absolutely sure that body piercing had anything to do with the infection."

Still, Avis conceded that of the many possible origins of the toxic shock syndrome, "I think it would be fair to say that we're suspicious that that (body piercing) was the source of the infection, yes."

Toxic shock syndrome is characterized by sudden fever, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle aches and rash, says the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The cause is usually toxins produced by strains of Staphylococcus aureus, a bacterium commonly found on the skin and on mucous membranes, such as the mouth.

Toxic shock can occur as a complication of skin abscesses or surgery. In females, it has been linked to the use of tampons and intra******l contraceptive devices.

Avis said his office is now investigating the circumstances surrounding the teen's nipple piercing.

"This girl came to hospital almost moribund," he said. "All we know is she had a piercing recently. We are now trying to investigate when that was done."

Part of that investigation will involve talking to the grieving family of the teen, who was a senior at Booth Memorial High School in St. John's.

Avis said her death might be "an extreme example" of what can occur when people have lips, tongues, eyebrows, genitals and other body parts punctured in the name of fashion.

"This is health dollars that are essentially wasted treating infections that shouldn't have occurred because of some desire to have a piece of metal sticking out of your body. It doesn't make much sense to me."

10. Stop CPR

Stop CPR

I have been shot twice and that didn't hurt as bad as getting my left nipple pierced. It hurt so bad I wouldn't let them do the right one. Guess I'm just a big wuss.

11. GLOCK22SHOOTER

GLOCK22SHOOTER NOT A VICTIM

I find that quite hard to believe.I have been shot with a 9mm in my thigh by a drug crazed crack head.This was back when I didnt have my license to carry.I will tell you right now,I would rather have both my nipples pierced over and over for three consecutive days than to get shot one more time.It felt like a piece of hot lava embedding itself in my thigh,and after that it just kept burning.Even after I was in the hospital,the whole time I was waiting to get this thing removed from my leg it felt like my worst nightmare.Getting my nipples pierced hurt,and it hurt even more when one of them got ripped out,but a gun shot to the thigh was way worse in my opinion.If you would rather get shot than get your nipple pierced then you are a better man than I.More power to you tough ***.God I couldnt imagine that again.No offense.

12. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

Maybe Stop was hit with a .25 or a .22LR roundnose from a Lorcin.

I hear of people saying they never even knew they were hit until someone saw the blood on their clothes when shot with one or more of those loads!

13. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Deceased

a very large slushy cherry coke, with too much crushed ice.. about a quart of it..

and two straws.. and a pint of 151 rum.

and someplace before the pint runs out, you get really numb and happy..

that's when you do the nipple piercing (ou*ch)(ou*ch).

at least, that's what worked when i got my ear pierced sometime back in the nearly forgotten and past-the-statute-of-limitations college days.

gosh i hope my kids never hear some of those stories. ;P

14. Forby

Forby

THIS IS GREAT!!!!

I love this place man........ and I thought it was just another gun forum!!!!!

Ok-

-Now I know that a gunshot feels like hot lava.
    -I should avoid getting a nipple ring ripped out.
    -Someone that carries a Glock needed half a bottle of 151 just to get his ear pierced.
    -A 17 year old from St John dies of massive infection from a piercing (probably from a dirty ice pick).

Really though- I think I'm more likely to die from a gunshot (possibly from my own gun) that from a nipple piercing.

Does it hurt, pinch, sear or burn? That what I'd like to know. I can't take my wifes word for it. She just sat there and never flinched.

15. galemac

galemac

16. Lesh

Lesh

It hurts... a lot!

I had both peirced, not at the same time, for a total of about 5 years. Neither one ever completly healed, allways oozing puss. That toxic shock story was scary.

17. fhp490

fhp490

18. pesticidal

pesticidal Eh? CLM

^6

19. shortsleeve

shortsleeve Ladies Man

You would be surprised... ;z ;z ;z

20. btoler

btoler

I guess this means you don't qualify to be a redneck, since no beaver was involved.;f