Glock Talk banner
81 - 100 of 1,005 Posts
OK guys yall said its ok. If all the other 1911's get up and get on a different thread My feelings will be hurt...well they would have been if I had any feelns left.

one more. Its my daughter w/ my rinco. Since I've been loading my own ammo for it my kids love shooting the .45 now. This pic we are in the house not shooting tho.

one more. Its my daughter w/ my rinco. Since I've been loading my own ammo for it my kids love shooting the .45 now. This pic we are in the house not shooting tho.

That picture is better than most of the ones posted. It shows the youth, spending time, enjoying, learning, and studying our great sport/hobby.

There is nothing better than being able to share your passion about firearms, and the 1911 with others, and especially your family. I think it is great every time I see a picture with youths shooting. It is the future of our sport!

Now those are 1911's!!!! I love these old Colt's. I have a Colt WWI Repro and I will never sell it. When the camers is working again, I will put up a few pics.

[QUOTE
][/QUOTE]

Here you go.

LOL

Why does everyone keep saying that. ;)
I don't care if you adopt me.

I just want a couple of your 1911's. We all know that fathers usually spoil their sons and "share" their nice collection of guns.

Please tell me the best way to get a few of your 1911's. Even if it is to only borrow them for a few years. A well built 1911 will out-last us. So what is a few years?

Maybe do something like the holster library. Try one before you buy it? I would be willing to pay shipping both ways, if I could "borrow" a few of your 1911's.

Let me know what works best for you? Adoption? You could then qualify for a tax write off. Library, I can borrow from?

:wavey:I will do whichever works best for you?:wavey:

Dad.....?????:supergrin:

81 - 100 of 1,005 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.