Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the OP of all the "******" threads http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311979 has sent me some pictures. Out of kindness and to let people see, I agreed to post the pictures and let you all make your own opinions on this. The OP is SCmasterblaster, I have no affiliation with said individual. But after months of a cut and paste "ads" over in the want ads, I told him to put up or shut up with the pictures. He put up, so I'm posting.

To me, looks like a grenade pin :dunno: For me, would not work with any holster I own. I think I'll stick with the triger finger safety (keep it off the trigger until ready to fire).

But finally we have the elusive ****** pictures.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I don't understand. What is that supposed to be? It looks like maybe a safety? Why would you do that. If you want a safety buy a different brand of gun. Why would you buy something, then modify it like that.

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't understand. What is that supposed to be? It looks like maybe a safety? Why would you do that. If you want a safety buy a different brand of gun. Why would you buy something, then modify it like that.
The OP of the thread I linked seems to want to market it, had been posting the same post every other month or so, with no pictures. He seems to not know how to post pictures, I thought I'd solve the mystery of what is this ******. He made it as a safety, but not too many holsters would work with that.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I don't think anyone will want that thing, whatever it is. You might as well tell the original op to go try to market that to the smith and wesson or Springfield forums, not on glocktalk.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I hope he's doing this as a joke. If not, why is there a nut on the ring? I see why the pin is on the ring but the nut is pointless.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That there fella's is a saddle ring Glock , every Texas Ranger has one . Rumor has it Glock is gonna make a saddle ring carbine too !

·
Registered
425 Posts
The OP of the thread I linked seems to want to market it, had been posting the same post every other month or so, with no pictures. He seems to not know how to post pictures, I thought I'd solve the mystery of what is this ******. He made it as a safety, but not too many holsters would work with that.
I believe that the OP has been yankin your chain. :rofl:

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ok, the OP of all the "******" threads http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311979 has sent me some pictures. Out of kindness and to let people see, I agreed to post the pictures and let you all make your own opinions on this. The OP is SCmasterblaster, I have no affiliation with said individual. But after months of a cut and paste "ads" over in the want ads, I told him to put up or shut up with the pictures. He put up, so I'm posting.

To me, looks like a grenade pin :dunno: For me, would not work with any holster I own. I think I'll stick with the triger finger safety (keep it off the trigger until ready to fire).

But finally we have the elusive ****** pictures.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Way back in one of his latest threads I politely asked for some information on said product. Here is the ENTIRE conversation between the (momma said iffin you can't say something nice about someone, don't say nuthin at all) poster known as scmasterblaster and myself.

"SCmasterblaster
If anyone would like to try one out in any Glock firearm, just send me a private message with your email, and I'll get in contact with you.

Goodspeed(TPF)
I am interested. Please tell me more. Thank you. -Goodspeed

SCmasterblaster
I can send you more info if I could have an email address. Fear not, I am not an email abuser. Rest assured, you'll be amazed at how simp[le and effective the ****** is. It will revolutionize the art of Glock safety.

Goodspeed(TPF)
Thanks for getting back to me. If you could just send me the info here at GT that would be great. -Goodspeed

SCmasterblaster
I am not at all sure if I can send photos to GT, which is why I prefer to send the data and photos to emails. Just give me your email address; I'll be very careful with it.

Goodspeed(TPF)
I only have one email address right now and I use it for work. I am unable to share it with you for security reasons. I am certain you understand.

You can either send the information in a PM or just post it up in the thread that you started. If you are not going to send me the information that you offered then please don't waste my time any more. Thank you. -Goodspeed

SCmasterblaster
All right, I'll do it from scratch right here with no photos. The ****** consists of a 1-inch keyring with a part of a 1-inch heavy duty staple attached to it. The pointy end of the one-inch staple goes down behond the right side of the back of the barrel. just to the left of the barrel hood. With the slide closed on the ******, the gun's own safety devices come into play and the firing mechanisms are therefore inert. Once the pin is pulled out via grasping the ring, the slide is allowed to continue forward into battery. One can have the ****** removed in less than a second. This is all MY INVENTION from 1995. It really works, as it has for me since '95.

SCmasterblaster
BTW, they cost 2 for $15. Send your order to me at [email protected], or at P.O. Box 181, Hartford, VT 05047

Goodspeed(TPF)
When you say 1" for the key ring you mean 1" diameter? As for your staple are you then using something like a heavy duty fence staple like for putting up cattle fence? Are you then making a "loop" on one end to "thread" it onto the key ring? Then you bend the other end of the staple into an "L" shape, or does it remain straight? -Goodspeed

SCmasterblaster
Yes, one end is looped for installation onto a one-inch-wide ss keyring.

The other end is quite pointy and is inserted down and just to the left of the barrel hood. It goes down all of the way to the loop end, and it keeps the barrel from rising up into place. It also keeps the slide from closing the remaining 1/4-inch. I'll send a photo of it to your email, if I ever get it. I'd post it on GT, but the idea is so simple that folks may try to copy my idea. You'll just have to trust me that it works. I believe in it so much that I am manufacturing 100 of them as we speak. If you would like to have two of them, just send $15 to:

His Real Name (removed by me)
P.O. Box 181
Hartford, VT 05047

Goodspeed(TPF)
It sounds like you should post some pics up in that thread you started. I think you might be surprised at the feedback. Give it a shot. (pun intended) -Goodspeed

SCmasterblaster
Would you like a pair? Just send $15 to P.O. Box 181, Hartford, VT 05047. The payee is His Real Name (removed by me). Make sure to carefully spell out your address.

SCmasterblaster
Would you like a pair? Just send $15 to P.O. Box 181, Hartford, VT 05047. The payee is His Real Name (removed by me). Make sure to carefully spell out your address.

Goodspeed(TPF)
For the LAST time. Put up, or SHUT up. Post some pictures in the thread you started or stop wasting my time. -Goodspeed

SCmasterblaster
There is no need to be rude. Happy new year. I'll post photos when I get my home internet hooked up tomorrow (04Jan11).

SCmasterblaster
Just send me an email address and I'll send you a photo. The owners of this website will not let me post a photo of the ****** here. "

As you can see, I removed his real name at this point to protect the (momma said iffin you can't say something nice about someone, don't say nuthin at all) poster known as scmasterblaster.

·
NRA Benefactor
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This looks like it is going to be fun......

·
Registered
463 Posts
Where's the spoon?

·
Transform & Win
3,349 Posts
If the person, posting as SCmasterblaster, is actually accepting money for this thing, I predict he will attract far more attention from States Attorney General than from gun owners. This screams FRAUD to me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.