Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picture this if you will. A big group of us GT'rs at a shootin range somewhere all shootin 1911 handguns, after the shootin is over we are all sittin round eatin big juicy cheese burgers cooked on a charcoal grill, and a big stock tank iced down with Budweiser and DR. Pepper and watermelon. Is that a hell of a picture or what:thumbsup::supergrin:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
can we shoot some of the watermelon?

·
Registered
21,500 Posts
I'm still on the line clearing a FTF while you guys are eatin'......can someone pass me a Glock?

·
Topodaworldma!
902 Posts
Wouldn't happen, somebody would go for the propane tank :tongueout:

Planets would collide :shocked:

Besides, there are laws :freak:

Oh wait, you said GNG not OAF :whistling: Nevermind

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Um...can I bring my Glock? :whistling: I haven't got the scratch together yet to go buy my Kimber...
Sorry but this is a 1911 get together. You can shoot my Kimber though:thumbsup:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Sarcasm Inc.
16,501 Posts
Um...can I bring my Glock? :whistling: I haven't got the scratch together yet to go buy my Kimber...
I'm willing to bring several ,so bring ammo and leave the glock at home.And if you are real nice I will let you shoot more than one.Except for Okie,no kimber mitts on my colts:whistling:

Okie you can shot my remmington rand though:rofl:

·
Banned
5,821 Posts
Sorry but this is a 1911 get together. You can shoot my Kimber though:thumbsup:
I'm willing to bring several ,so bring ammo and leave the glock at home.And if you are real nice I will let you shoot more than one.Except for Okie,no kimber mitts on my colts:whistling:

Okie you can shot my remmington rand though:rofl:
Aww how nice! Now I feel bad about all the bad things I said about you guys :tongueout:

·
more ammo
1,487 Posts
we are all sittin round eatin big juicy cheese burgers cooked on a charcoal grill, and a big stock tank iced down with Budweiser and DR. Pepper and watermelon.
oh, babeeeeeeeeee ! get those dr peppers in the 12 oz longneck glass bottles. :)

·
Sarcasm Inc.
16,501 Posts
Okie- My PB brother beat me to it my friend. If I show up, can I please bring a Glock 9mm?

Lets do this on our birthday. :supergrin:

Sorry already got the 9mm covered,leave the glock at home:tongueout:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Okie, I would go buy a brand new Kimber 1911 for a chance to do that with a legend like you my friend. Guns, burgers, watermelon, friends......mmmmm.:eat:

·
Getting older every day!
2,944 Posts
Picture this if you will. A big group of us GT'rs at a shootin range somewhere all shootin clearing jams outa our 1911 handguns, after the shootin cussin is over we are all sittin round eatin big juicy cheese burgers cooked on a charcoal grill, and a big stock tank iced down with Budweiser and DR. Pepper and watermelon. Is that a hell of a picture or what:thumbsup:
Fixed it for ya. :wavey:

:rofl::couch:

<--- Would love to hang wit okie and the gang. :cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts