Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone show some side by side pictures of a G17/19 grips next to a G21SF? I would like to see how the size differs so a shot looking down into the mag wells would be great as would a shot from the rear showing the width of the grips from side to side across the backstrap. I felt a 21SF for the first time yesterday and it felt pretty good. I am second guessing my plan for a new G17/19. Perhaps pictures would help as their are not always the appropriate models to handle side by side. Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
I will get some pics up soon. I have a Glock 22 (same exact dimensions as Glock 17), and a newly purchased Glock 21SF (which so far, I am THRILLED with). My camera is getting the batteries charged as we speak, so when it's up, I will take some photos for you.

For what it's worth, I wrote off Glock 21's for years because of the grip size. I carry a Glock 22 every day for duty use. I won't say it's as thin as the 22, but the difference in the grip size between the Glock 21, and the Glock 21SF is noticeable. Noticeable enough that my little girl hands can easily establish a solid grip on it, comfortably. (I turned down a Sig 220 for my new Glock 21SF, that's how impressed I was with it.) The grip width isn't any different than a standard Glock 21, but the grip length from backstrap to finger grooves is shorter, making the trigger reach a little shorter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts