Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got to take a peak at my new Noveske Gen II 300 Blackout SBR. It is a slick looking little gun! Really excited to shoot it!

It will go nicely with the other Noveske rifles I have accumulated over the years.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, good looking rifle!
Thanks! I am really excited to shoot this little shorty. My CLIII dealer was happy to get me out of his workshop because I must of have spent 20 minutes pawing it yesterday while he was doing some other paperwork for me. The Form 4 transfer wait time is going to be hard on me!

·
Nuclear Trunk Monkey
3,514 Posts
NICE! I just sent off my Form 1 for my SBR yesterday. I figure about a month for it to go pending, and my examiner should be Albert Lamberger (I live in TN), his average is 107 days from pending to approved, so I figure I'll have my Stamp around late Feb, early March.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE! I just sent off my Form 1 for my SBR yesterday. I figure about a month for it to go pending, and my examiner should be Albert Lamberger (I live in TN), his average is 107 days from pending to approved, so I figure I'll have my Stamp around late Feb, early March.
I hope my transfer goes faster than that. What did you SBR?

·
Nuclear Trunk Monkey
3,514 Posts
I hope my transfer goes faster than that. What did you SBR?
I bought an ArmaLite lower for my PSA 16" upper, and had some spare cash, so I figured I'd SBR it. Buying a 10.5 inch upper from Palmetto State Armory when I get my stamp.

The 10.5 inch upper from PSA is $500, so by the time all is said and done, I'll have $1000 into it including the Tax Stamp.

I figure, I can always try out uppers shorter than 10.5 on the SBR'd lower, but I plan to keep it at 10.5 for the most part.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought an ArmaLite lower for my PSA 16" upper, and had some spare cash, so I figured I'd SBR it. Buying a 10.5 inch upper from Palmetto State Armory when I get my stamp.

The 10.5 inch upper from PSA is $500, so by the time all is said and done, I'll have $1000 into it including the Tax Stamp.

I figure, I can always try out uppers shorter than 10.5 on the SBR'd lower, but I plan to keep it at 10.5 for the most part.
That sounds like a decent plan! My only advice since you are building out your gun is to be sure to use a quality H2 buffer. Seems to be the major issue in performance and reliability in the shorter ARs in those that do not use the heavier buffer.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O
Looks great. I really like those new Noveske FFL's

What kind of effective range do you get out of that short of a barrel?

CM
Probably 200-300m. The blackout does not need muc barrel length to reach velocity.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
How many dang Noveske's you have Jav????? Damn.:rofl::wavey:

I am working on a Skinny now myself.
Hey CAESAR! Just 4 - that Skinny platform is appealing. I was pawing one earlier and was amazed at how light and nimble they are. I would have been happy to have one back when I was in the service but this 8" Noveske will probably be my last one.

:wavey:

EDIT: I am just trying my best to keep up with 12131.... :rofl:

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It looks great Javelin! I am definitely jealous and the Troy rail makes it even better. Make sure to post pics when you have it all set up.
I definitely will! I am debating ... but possibly when funds become available for such a thing I will get an AAC SDN6 suppressor for it but that will be a ways off as it is more of a 'just because I can' sort of purchase. Until then I can throw my AAC 762SD can on it and have fun.

·
5,273 Posts
Hey CAESAR! Just 4 - that Skinny platform is appealing. I was pawing one earlier and was amazed at how light and nimble they are. I would have been happy to have one back when I was in the service but this 8" Noveske will probably be my last one.

:wavey:
Sure...... You can keep telling yourself that.:rofl:

I really want to have a GOOD light rifle. All I have now seem to turn into pigs. Either that or I am getting old and weak.....either way I am getting a new rifle.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sure...... You can keep telling yourself that.:rofl:

I really want to have a GOOD light rifle. All I have now seem to turn into pigs. Either that or I am getting old and weak.....either way I am getting a new rifle.
They do put on weight the longer they sit around don't they?! I remember when I got my 10.5" CQB and I swore I was only going to run the flip up sights... now look at the damn thing....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.