GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
If I lived in San Francisco and my dog pooped I would leave it to give the place a little more class.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
If I lived in Delaware and my dog pooped I would leave expecting Dementia Joe to mistake it for a tootsies roll.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
If my dog pooped on Nancy Pelosi’s yard I would take him home and give him a dog treat and tell him “good boy.”

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I think I have too much time on my hands. I’m gonna take a dog for walk and see where he poops.

Reactions: Jack Ryan

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
I usually join them, if the doggy can do it, I can too.
Not long into the original COVID shutdowns, some bureaucrat got the brilliant idea to remove the Port-O-Potties in the Washington Crossing Historical Park (Thompson-Neeley area).
It didn't take long before there was Hunan excretement just off the trails and canal paths.
Boggles the mind. I can't imagine how bad San Fran must be.

·
NRA Life Member.
3,508 Posts
In which of these scenarios are you picking up your dog’s poop and carry it home or a proper garbage bin?

1. You are waking on a sidewalk in a residential area. Dog poops on the curb side of the grass. You don’t notice anyone watching you.

2. You are waking on a tar walking path in a wooded area in the suburbs. There is no mowed grass or play area, your dog poops in the weeds 5 feet off of trail. Nobody is watching

3. you are at a 300 acre, rural, regional park with dirt hiking trails. The trail is thru high grass meadows, woods and swamp areas. Your dog poops in the woods, 10 feet off the trail. Nobody is watching.
I don't feel the need for an emotional support animal to accompany me to any of those locations so none of the above.

I pick up his poop at home if he poops someplace I commonly walk, ie short grass. Then I throw it in the river up stream from the city utilities in take.

·
Registered
510 Posts
None. I have a Yorkshire Terrier, and I curb my dog

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,484 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Yes
Possibly
No

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I was walking home from the gym early in the morning a few months ago. Still a half mile from home...I knew I wasn't going to make it. I crapped behind a dumpster in back of Jimmy John's, I didn't have a poop bag with me so I left it lay.

Jimmy John's shut their doors 2 or 3 days later. True story.

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Let's go in the direction some of us have already gone. My office for the most part is my SUV and I end up waiting quite a bit for my principals. With the pandemic and Texas heat, this was a real *itch. If I had no business at some places, I could not enter. Many places were open only for pickup. I went to one Starbucks and bathrooms were closed to public. I pissed outside off a county road in Austin Sunday. It has gotten better but still a pain to find a public restroom in this pandemic.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
1) nope
2) nope
3) nope
feces is natural and biodegradable

·
Director of civil unrest
9,265 Posts
I was at a public heavily wooded boat landing with my chunky black lab last fall, my dog craps in the woods, well away from anything..the ole fart that watches for milfoil violations saw it..he stewed on it for 5 min, went to his truck and found a plastic bag, came over to me muttering about irresponsible pet owners and handed me the bag,. I picked it up, when I left, I put it in the back of his truck.
The proper thing to do. :flag:​

·
Registered
332 Posts
Guess you folk never went walking in San Francisco, Dog poop would not be the problem. I have never been to a 3rd world country, but, understand they can be a bit unsanitary.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts