Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Glock 21 today. Took it straight home and fired a 11 shot group with it, would've been 12 but I couldn't resist firing the last one at a spinner target set up 10' behind the target. Nailed it!!

The very first shot was off a little to the right. I think I was tense not knowing how much she'd kick. But to my surprise she didn't kick bad at all.

The next 10 shots all went into a 2 1/4" group dead center. Then I shot 5 into the targets head just for good measure. The target stand was 18.5 yards away the man target is a miniature it's 15" tall & 9" wide total.

In short I'm real impressed with the gun it shoots great and handles even better than I thought it would!! I got her loaded up with Black Talons and the next to last is a Vector so I'll know when to reload if I get into it with a bunch of Zombies! LOL!

~HF~

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'm looking at a G21 too. Was it an SF or standard G21? Also, what ammo were you using?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I going to show my ignorance here what but I don't think it's a short frame.

As for the good shooting well I've carried and shot a G19 for 14 years. So this is not my first rodeo I've shot IDPA and such with it for years.

It was just like shooting an upscaled G19! LOL!

~HF~

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well, I going to show my ignorance here what but I don't think it's a short frame.

As for the good shooting well I've carried and shot a G19 for 14 years. So this is not my first rodeo I've shot IDPA and such with it for years.

It was just like shooting an upscaled G19! LOL!

~HF~
Short Frame 21's have a little SF stamped on the side above the trigger.

Nice shooting! I too enjoy my 21 and 19, great combo.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Nice, I recently picked up the SF version.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking at a G21 too. Was it an SF or standard G21? Also, what ammo were you using?

Sorry G19AR15 I forgot to answer your question as to what amo I was using.

It's 230 HB Independence from Brazil I believe. It came with the gun as well as a Galco holster.

I googled it and found this....
Federal is selling the Independence ammo, but it is being made for them, under contract, by Magtech.

Don't know how accurate this info is but there ya go.

~HF~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts