Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
126,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You don't see many of these around, especially in this condition.

I found it in the case at my local shop last July and its been set aside for me ever since. Today, I finally decided to pick it up. The shop owner said its only the second or third one he's ever had come through and he's been in business over 20 years. You see them in 9mm, but not 45ACP. The 9mm models are double stack, while this is single stack, so the pistols are a bit different. I guess this is a single stack, double action, 45ACP version of the Hi-Power, if that makes any sense!

Here's the thread from the summer.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1245119

According to the shop, the previous owner said he never fired it.

...and, yes, I'll be taking it to the range.

Here are some pics. Its definitely a solid piece of Hungarian steel.

It has everything it originally came with, but the owner never sent away for the manual. I wonder if the offer is still good after 18 years? lol

Here's the only one on Gunbroker and its in similar condition.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=213999963

Usually, there's none on Gunbroker.

Any opinions on the gun? Anybody have or have had one?

Thanks

·
Texan
3,790 Posts
Cool looking gun, and great pics as always. How many rounds does it hold?

8,219 Posts
I once seen one at a gun show for $125 but I passed as the price was too low.

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Brian,

I expected nothing less than a beauty. You did not dissapoint me. The wait was well worth it.

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
Thanks James.

I'm not sure why I waited so long to pick it up, but I guess its my way of keeping myself in check this year. :)
I managed to shoot my FEG PJK-9HP last Friday. Sweet pistol. I would like to find a really nice GKK-45. I may try for the one on GB. They are pretty scarce.

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
I held one in a gun shop that was on consignment for $575 firm in %90 shape. It looked well made and the finish was good. Congrats on the new addition bac , it looks great.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
awesome pick up.....my dad let me shoot his all the time when i was a teen. they're great guns

1 - 20 of 26 Posts