Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
That looks incredible. I'm jealous. :)

I love everything about that pistol. Congratulations. I'd carry it in a heartbeat. My EDC gun is a $3800 pistol.

Folks tell me "man, if you have to use that in a self-defense situation, it won't get treated well as it's kept as evidence".
If I have to shoot someone, God forbid, I figure the $3800 in that pistol will be the least of my problems.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
I’ve said the exact same thing about my Staccato “P” which I carry occasionally and friends say the exact same thing to me. I tell them God forbid I’m in that situation but, if I am losing the pistol is the last of my concerns. Main concern is if my family and I are ok and did the tool work reliably when needed to protect innocence.
Exactly. Also, I hate to say it, but there is a very good chance one will be sued too. The expense of the gun will be long forgotten when paying legal bills.

Reactions: +Pete

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
I keep coming back to this thread to look at this pistol. Man...it may lead to trouble for me. As I said in my previous post, I love everything about it. I wish Larry Vickers would do a 3rd edition of his 1911 books and cover more "exotic" format 1911's like this one. His second volume covers "traditional" customs.

A third volume could cover tri-cuts, optic cuts, bob-tails, etc.

If/when you shoot this Brian, please let us know how she runs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts