Glock Talk banner

Picked up a new Gen 5 G26...

6527 Views 61 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  rfd339
...my LGS got one in finally. Unfortunately, not a Blue Label but this will do. I dislike finger groves on the G19 and smaller but the Gen 5 cured that for me. No range time for a while as I am moving but I think I will like. I put night sights and added two 12 round Glock mags.

Brown Gun Firearm Photograph White
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
I’m looking forward to adding a 26.5 to my collection. I got a couple Cabela’s gift cards for Christmas burning a hole in my pocket. Just doesn’t appear they are stocking them yet.

Hopefully, soon.
I saw a 26.5 at a Cabela’s in Minnesota about a month ago. Also, with Cabela’s you can order from their website and they will ship it to the store of your choice if that store doesn’t have one on hand. Good luck with your search.

· Registered
143 Posts
That is odd, you’re right. They have the standard Gen 5, the compact Gen 5, and the 19X...but nothing for the 26.5. I held one when I was on the search for my 19.5, it felt great - I was tempted! Hopefully they’ll be able to track one down for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.