Glock Talk banner

Picked up a new Gen 5 G26...

6507 61
...my LGS got one in finally. Unfortunately, not a Blue Label but this will do. I dislike finger groves on the G19 and smaller but the Gen 5 cured that for me. No range time for a while as I am moving but I think I will like. I put night sights and added two 12 round Glock mags.

Brown Gun Firearm Photograph White
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! I have a new 26.5 too, but family emergencies have kept me from getting to the range to break it in. How is your trigger? I’m really impressed with mine, easily the best out of the box Glock trigger I’ve gotten in 25 years.
This my fourth Gen 5 Glock, if you count my G19X and yes, better than previous Glock triggers. Smoother I would say. I have not liked G26’s unless it had a modified grip with no finger grooves, like my Gen 3 and 4 G19’s. But of course, not an issue with the Gen 5’s

· Registered
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Okay, I am going to bes honest. It has been. long, long time since I owned and shot a G26. I thought finger grooves was the issue. No, just me, I hated shooting this thing. I shot 200 rounds and one, I sucked worse than normal. Two, hated how it felt when shooting. Three, brought my Gen 4 G19 along (I was carrying it) and just shot so much better. I like my P30SK, grooves and all but it is larger. Yeah, this isnt for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.