close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Picked up a Glock 22 - Good Deal on it - What do you think ??

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by eagle20, Sep 23, 2002.

1. eagle20

eagle20

Hi All ... I picked up a Glock 22 40 Cal - < First one i might add > I have been wanting one.. but i dont like the 3rd Generation Finger groves. So i waited around and came up with the following Deal:

Fella i got it from is the origional owner .. said he put around 500 rounds threw it.

Second Generation Frame, Factory Case , All paper work , Cleaning kit, Glock mag loader, 3 ( Three ) Glock Factory Non-Drop Free 15 Round Preban mags.

Paid $495.00 For it - I think i got a good Deal!!

Was wondering what you all think !!!!

Pic attached is my New Toy :)
    [​IMG]

2. Nukem

Nukem

Very nice! AND an excellent deal. Good camera too!

3. Ookster

Ookster

Nice, eagle20. You got a great deal, especially with those 3 full cap magazines. The G22 was my first Glock as well. I found it to have pretty snappy recoil at first, but now that I've gotten used to it, the gun's a lot of fun to shoot. Have you gotten out to shoot it yet?

Ookster

4. eagle20

eagle20

Hi Nukem & Ookster

Thank you for your input.. I appreciate it greatly .. Have not had the chance to try it out yet..but will post an update after i do ... Thank You Again

Eagle20
    Dennis

5. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member

Nice work brother!!!

6. G-22er

G-22er

Yer got yourself one hell of a deal there. The 3 15-rounders alone are worth a fortune. The gun looks like it's in pristine condition. Only 500 rounds through? It's not even broken in yet. Congrats & enjoy.

7. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel Pulpa est valeo

My G22 is my first Glock. I got it from a police supply for $345.00 with one high cap mag. The frame and slide show quite a bit of holster wear but the internals are pristine. Not unusual for police trade in. It is the second most accurate .40 S&W that I own and runs very reliably.
    This pic shows it in a Fobus holster but since then I have purchased a Kramer horsehide belt scabbard and single mag pouch for the extra high cap mag I found. Combined with an Uncle Mike's Mirage belt this has become my everyday CCW rig.

[​IMG]

16 rounds of 165 grain PMC FMJ at 7 yards. All round within 10x ring or touching

8. REFLEX

REFLEX

Good deal, wish i could find something like that. Do you know if the frame is reinforced?

9. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel Pulpa est valeo

Enlighten me???

reinforced???

10. Scoob

Scoob

I am glad to hear that that is a good deal because I got mt G22 with that same setup except my mags are 10 rounders( bummer) for $450. But my gun only had 30 rounds through it! Now I feal a little better about my deal. Mines a 3rd gen. I would have paid at least $500 for the deal you got. Those hi-cap mags are cool. I think we both did pretty well.

Godd luck shooting it, it's a great shooting gun.