GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tactically Epic
12,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, note that it has the pin for changeable backstraps but doesnt come with them, fits my hand well anyway though.

·
Registered
19,946 Posts
I wouldn't mind one with a 507k on it

Reactions: Jarhead71

·
Registered
143 Posts
Guess I should have waited a bit longer..................

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
I’m on the wait list for one. Hoping the 507k gets stocked back soon as that might be a darned good carry combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I wouldn't mind one with a 507k on it
I asked to be placed on the list, for a blue label Glock 43x MOS and got a call six weeks latter that it was in. Picked mine up this last Monday. I've got Shield 15 round mags ordered but their on back order. I have my 507k on it's way, and a adapter plate from CHPW waiting here for it. I just got my Tulster Oath holster in last week and I have a threaded barrel from True Precision on back order. I ordered an extended magazine release from Tyrant arms also. I can't wait till I have everything. I think the Glock 43x MOS is the best concealed carry pistol I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Love my 43x. When it was announced an optic ready with a new rail for brighter light came out i needed on and one came in today
View attachment 874282
Optic cut

View attachment 874284
Rail View attachment 874286 Looking like it will be a solid carry piece
I've been thinking of getting a light on mine to. I can't seem to find many options for kydex holsters, have you had any luck? This gun is so much lighter and easier to conceal than my old Glock 19, and fits in my hand so much better. I was thinking of getting the Surefire XSC, it cost more than a few others I've seen but has a much brighter light.

·
Registered
19,946 Posts
I asked to be placed on the list, for a blue label Glock 43x MOS and got a call six weeks latter that it was in. Picked mine up this last Monday. I've got Shield 15 round mags ordered but their on back order. I have my 507k on it's way, and a adapter plate from CHPW waiting here for it. I just got my Tulster Oath holster in last week and I have a threaded barrel from True Precision on back order. I ordered an extended magazine release from Tyrant arms also. I can't wait till I have everything. I think the Glock 43x MOS is the best concealed carry pistol I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot.
Yea. I'd really like to shoot one side by side with my 365xl

·
Tactically Epic
12,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guns new to game so so are lights and holsters, soon the surefire xsc and streamlight tlr7sub will be out, and competitors from the likes of olight etc. ANR desighn and phlstr will have options for holster. Lifes a struggle for early adaptors.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the club! Mines been 100% with a swamp fox sentinel through 1000 rounds! I’m just waiting for the new trl-7 sub.

Anyone know of any suppressor height sights for the 48/43x? I was able to get away with some ameriglo on my 48 since it’s got a Sig Romeo 0 on it but I have a feeling they won’t work with the height of the sentinel. One of these days I’ll swap them and test it out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've been thinking of getting a light on mine to. I can't seem to find many options for kydex holsters, have you had any luck? This gun is so much lighter and easier to conceal than my old Glock 19, and fits in my hand so much better. I was thinking of getting the Surefire XSC, it cost more than a few others I've seen but has a much brighter light.
I found a holster on eBay but they don’t have options for lights. I’m assuming since only the sure fire is out it’ll be some time. I’m waiting for the trl-7sub so I’ll be waiting a while for holster options for that too.

·
Tactically Epic
12,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The surefire light just came out, the tlr7sub is still not out, holster makers should have models soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts